Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Trouble logging in  (Read 3951 times)

ilovehotdog

• Coppermine newbie
Trouble logging in
« on: September 27, 2006, 01:49:45 am »

Dear All,

Pls help me with this problem. I didn't realize until couple days before when I tried to upload photos and found that I couldn't login. Always get this error msg "message_die() was called multiple times. This isn't supposed to happen. Was message_die() used in page_tail.php?". Thought something wrong must have happened, so I downloaded the newer version and tried to upload to the server. But that doesn't help. I still cannot login. Please help me thanks everybody!!!! :-\

My website: http://ourphotoalbum.deogee.com/index.php

I will check back from time to time, see if this can be solved.

Thanks again,

David

Nibbler

Re: Trouble logging in
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2006, 02:33:20 am »

That's not a Coppermine error message - it's from your forum which appears to be down.

ilovehotdog

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2006, 02:41:36 am »

I think what happened is that long ago I tried to bridge up between Coppermine Photo Gallery and phpBB, got instruction from somewhere I couldn't remember. It worked. But few months ago my server got hacked in and my phpBB was destroyed (paralyzed). I think maybe at the time my Coppermine Photo Gallery was affected since these two programs had been 'linked up' but I never really paid attention to it. Could this be the reason?

If I had to start up a new gallery, what is the best way to move the existing photos in the database to the new one without having had to download all of them and then upload one by one? I tried to set up one with my server's online program but I couldn't make it link to the existing database.

Anyway, as you may know I am totally amature in this so would you please tell me what to do in steps?

Thanks again!

David

Stramm

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • Bettis Wollwelt
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2006, 09:05:27 am »

if you have no registered users then just unbridge (bridgemgr.php). Your current users will be lost cause coppermine will stop using the forums user table and switch back to its own.

ilovehotdog

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2006, 12:20:55 am »

it looks like I might have to reinstall Coppermine again. How should I go about this without having had to upload all the photos again? I already used phpMyAdmin to make a dump of the database but I don't know what to do next... thanks!!!

Nibbler

« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2006, 01:05:35 am »

ilovehotdog

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2006, 02:58:47 am »

I tried to fix the problem, now it seems to work ok but then I used the debug tool and found out that in my SQL database under the one for my photo gallery I see file names showing CPG131_X not CPG 149_X even though I thought I have upgraded it already. And of the right hand side of debug page, all the file names have red "x" next to them.

Nibbler

« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2006, 03:52:02 am »

The table name prefixes are just names, they are fine. The versioncheck does not work on some server setups.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.015 seconds with 15 queries.