Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Need multiple keywords search function  (Read 3538 times)

neiljb1962

• Coppermine newbie
Need multiple keywords search function
« on: July 24, 2006, 10:38:05 pm »

Hi,
I need paid help here... You'd have to have a scout around as my site's been modified but at present is only capable of carrying out a single keyword search.
I need my visitors to be able to type in for example: red rose and find exactly that... a series of photos of red roses. At present, if that's what they type in... They get hundreds of anything that's red... and loads of roses... Possibly a red rose, but there are too many photos to trawl through!
Like I said, you'd need to take a look first, then get back to me and give me a price.
You can contact me at neil.bradford1@ntlworld.com - You can take a look at my website at: www.Photo-Image-Stock.com

Thanks

Neil ( neiljb1962 )
« Last Edit: November 13, 2006, 08:30:03 am by GauGau »

Paver

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • Paul V.
Re: Need multiple keywords search function
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2006, 02:45:34 am »

I believe your request can be handled by an upgrade to the current Coppermine version and using the default search page, as noted on this thread: http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?topic=33745.0

If you have additional requirements after doing so, say so here.  However, please read the sticky thread on this board and follow the instructions there.  For example, you should give a budget and time requested in your post here.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 20 queries.