Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Mutiple words in a keyword phrase?  (Read 2653 times)

sjordan

• Coppermine regular visitor
Mutiple words in a keyword phrase?
« on: July 24, 2006, 08:57:43 pm »

Hello,

I may have something configured incorrectly. However, I do not see a way to add a multi-word keyword phrase to an image. For example, how do I assign "Big Ben" to the photo of the London landmark and then be able to do a search of "Big Ben" and have the photo correctly located? As it stands now, CPG treats the term as the phrases "Big" and "Ben".

I did a search of the forum for this topic. I found two examples of others experiencing similar. The examples I found were using the sample phrases "red rose" and "North America". One post was listed from 2004, so I'm writing to see if there has been a change (that I missed).

I did find this site using CPG http://www.steverobbins.co.uk/gallery/search.php and you'll notice that if you put in the phrase "disney msep" things seem to work. But the site owner was using CPG 1.3x, so I'm not certain whether as of 1.48 things have changed or whether he is using a hack/mod.

Thank you in advance.

version 1.48

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Mutiple words in a keyword phrase?
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2006, 07:02:45 am »

Search has changed from cpg1.3.x to cpg1.4.x, so there's no use trying to apply mods posted for cpg1.3.x to a cpg1.4.x gallery. Currently, a space is a delimiter for keywords. So yes, the issues you have is something others have brought forward as well. There's currently no workaround afaik.

sjordan

• Coppermine regular visitor
Re: Mutiple words in a keyword phrase?
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2006, 07:10:59 am »

thank you for addressing this GauGau
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 19 queries.