Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Need upload help!  (Read 4612 times)

DonMcC

• Coppermine newbie
Need upload help!
« on: July 24, 2004, 05:59:03 am »

I get the "0 files uploaded" in admin mode and " Sorry there is no album where you are allowed to upload files " in user mode... I use yahoo business as a host. What is wrong? I tried everything I know or could guess...THANKS>>>>Don

kegobeer

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • Beer - it does a body good!
    • The Kazebeer Family Website
Re: Need upload help!
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2004, 06:09:41 am »

Do a search for "0 files uploaded" (include the quotes) and see if any of those threads help.
Do not send me a private message unless I ask for one.  Make your post public so everyone can benefit.

There are no stupid questions
But there are a LOT of inquisitive idiots

DonMcC

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2004, 09:10:21 am »

did that and we are still clueless everything looks right...must be something simple we are over-looking...so, still, Please....HELP! ???

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2004, 01:17:27 pm »

@DonMcC: double-posting, aren't you? Resolve either one or the other thread you posted on.

GauGau

DonMcC

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2004, 07:15:27 am »

Well lets see, I am new...didn't see this "Upload" troublingshooting section (Not like the letters are that small in the forums topic)

I found the right place and couldn't find the other topic again...reguardless...

IS THIS A HELP FORUM or a place for you to COMPLAIN?????????????????????? ???

Tarique Sani

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
    • http://tariquesani.net
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2004, 07:43:31 am »

IS THIS A HELP FORUM or a place for you to COMPLAIN?????????????????????? ???

Answer that for yourself and consider this - there are 6927 members on the board, 36189 posts, Gaugau has personally answered nearly 7000 times, we spend hours working on this software after our regular jobs.

Now lets see, You come here do not care to search or read the board rules on top of that you double post and when reminded you very ungraciously say the above!!! I am sorry to say your only excuse that you are new here does not really cover for your shouting and rudeness.

SANIsoft PHP applications for E Biz

btm

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2004, 05:32:23 am »

You people have an attitude... Who needs you?  These people are your xxxxxx customers.  If you do not know that you will soon not have any. IDIOT.

Tarique Sani

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
    • http://tariquesani.net
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2004, 06:05:20 am »

Customers implies business which in turn implies money transacted. Which is not there!

We do this because  we love to program and love to share our skills with other people - we are in no way forcing anyone to use our product thus naturally we do not want to be abused for it either.

If you feel that you do not need us - I am happy, one less person to support means one more person who can be supported. If fact I would really like you to volunteer and start answering questions like the one asked above.

We will again have a chat once you reach about 1000 posts
SANIsoft PHP applications for E Biz
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 20 queries.