Support > cpg1.6 plugin contributions

HTML5 Slideshow plugin

(1/5) > >>

ron4mac:
Updated version of slideshow plugin for CPG1.6.x only.
See CPG 1.5 version

Update: Version 1.4.4, 2018 Oct 4
  Correct issue causing failure to create new albums when using mySQL 5.7

Update: Version 1.4.5, 2019 Jun 23
  Respect gallery configuration image view settings for unlogged users.

Update: Version 1.4.6, 2019 Jun 24
  Begin slideshow with selected image.

ron4mac:
The HTML5 Slideshow plugin has been updated to be able to play some videos (within the capabilities of the particular web browser) as part of the slideshow.
Also, touch/swipe action has been improved; including swipe up/down to go to beginning/end of show.

sharpo:
Just replaced the version in my 1.6 test and the up and down swipe will obviously be useful, and appears to work well. Very good!!

One question, if you start browsing intermediate images in a gallery (I'm using my mobile at the moment) and get to, say, the 4th image, then click the HTML5 slideshow button, it starts at the first image. Would it be possible to start it at the intermediate image you are viewing instead?

Sharpo.

ron4mac:

--- Quote from: sharpo on August 21, 2018, 06:31:06 pm ---Would it be possible to start it at the intermediate image you are viewing instead?

--- End quote ---

That's been requested before along with exiting the slideshow to the current image. Both are problematic, but I'll look into it again when I have time.

sharpo:

--- Quote from: ron4mac on August 21, 2018, 07:14:40 pm ---That's been requested before along with exiting the slideshow to the current image. Both are problematic, but I'll look into it again when I have time.

--- End quote ---
Thanks for reply.

Hope I'm not being too annoying coming up with these little things that cross my mind, but I have set up mine to display the intermediate image - which is adequate for a mobile phone and reduces data use, but if viewing on a tablet the intermediate image does look rather small. What would be useful is if there was an option for the person viewing to select intermediate or full-size, according to the device they are using, or if it detected automatically as with theme switch to display according to whether mobile or tablet/pc being used.

Sharpo.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version