Support > cpg1.5 email

Emails being sent to old admin

<< < (4/5) > >>

gmc:
To quote you... W...T...F!?  lol...

CPG isn't just going to dream up his email...
Any mods made to CPG code?  Could the email have been hardcoded someplace in past?
I don't see a link to your gallery - so can't see the release you are running...

maddogprod:
I don't think there are any mods....I set it up originally a few years ago as an annual photo contest.

The gallery is here: http://belvederecommunityfoundation.com/photocontest/index.php?cat=7

It's version 1.5.20. Old, yes....

There are no Installed Plugins

thanks for sticking with me on this....I'm baffled.

Αndré:
Please upgrade to the latest Coppermine version (currently cpg1.5.42) and try again. If it still doesn't work, we'll apply a workaround.

maddogprod:
I was going to do that but my concern is the photo contest is live now (it's only a couple of months each year) and I'm nervous about updating problems while it's live. Is this a pretty safe update to make? I'm pretty sure the only changed files are in the template.

Thoughts?

THANKS

Αndré:
Create a copy of your gallery (files and database) and test the update on a local web server (e.g. XAMPP). You could also run the SQL queries and check the result on your local server before and after the upgrade to the latest Coppermine version.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version