Support > cpg1.5 email

Emails being sent to old admin

<< < (3/5) > >>

maddogprod:
Here's what I get. Maildrop99 is the one that shouldn't be there.

--- Code: ---Array ( [2] => Array ( [email] => maildrop99@gmail.com [lang] => english ) [8] => Array ( [email] => jamesgcampbellsf@gmail.com [lang] => english ) )
--- End code ---

And I just searched the db....as you'd expect there's only one instance of this email address being used and he's the one that was changed to group 2.

I've looked through the settings and haven't found it, but is there someplace I might have missed where he could be specified to receive this along with the other admin?

Αndré:
Maybe there's some kind of SQL query cache enabled in your MySQL server, I don't know. We could adjust the query to exclude user_id 2,but that would just be a workaround.

maddogprod:
I'd say the cache could be possible but this has been happening for a couple of years, believe it or not. He keeps getting upset because he's still getting them when he shouldn't and I tell him to set up email filters.

I just looked through all the settings again. I also searched the entire db and there's only one instance of that email address, and that's his user info.

W...T...F!?

I'd delete him and re-add him except he has lots of photos in there and I don't want them to be disconnected from him.

gmc:
OK... so let's eliminate the database...
Using a tool like PHPMyAdmin, issue the following SQL using your correct table prefix of course in place of cpg_:

--- Code: ---SELECT user_id, user_group, user_email, user_language FROM cpg_users WHERE user_group = 1
--- End code ---
(I added user_group to the SELECT CPG issues just to see it in output... Of course expect to see only '1' there based on WHERE clause.

If that returns his email...

From the screen shot - looks like the array should have contained users 1 and 8... instead the array showed 2 and 8.

maddogprod:
Attached is what it returned, which is correct. These are the three admins. he's not in the list....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version