Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Need Price Quote: Thumbnail photos via Coppermine  (Read 7179 times)

WeddingWoman

• Coppermine newbie
  • Dont take life too seriously-No one gets out alive
    • Lakeside Wedding Officiant & Minister
Need Price Quote: Thumbnail photos via Coppermine
« on: January 04, 2009, 06:31:11 pm »

Hello, I am a wedding officiant in Anderson, SC I will pay for help with my website.  A little info: My web host is HostMonster.com, my wedding officiant url is
WeddingWoman.net which is re-directed from LakesideNotary.net.   With the help of HostMonster tech support, I set up a new folder in my file manager on my cPanel File Manager (hostmoster) and I have installed Coppermine but that is as far as I have gotten. What now?...all of this is way over my head!  ??? Here is my Coppermine Admin URL:   http://www.lakesidenotary.net/photos/login.php?referer=admin.php
   I would like for the existing photos on my wedding photos and photos2 web pages to appear as 1-1/4 " thumbnails that enlarge when someone clicks on them.  Similar to this site: http://www.capertonphoto.com/page/page/4439520.htm
  Please send me a personal email via the Coppermine forum and give me a quote to set up the thumbnail pages for my existing site.  It should be seamless as if a client that clicks on the 'photos' tabs to view...thinks it is a part of my site.  After this is complete, I need some training from you to show me how to add new photos to the pages you make because I have to be able to add new photos and maintain the pages myself.  I hope this makes sense.  Let me know what else you need and the price.    Thank you,  Brenda     ;)

And in the end it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years. ~Abraham Lincoln~

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
Re: Need Price Quote: Thumbnail photos via Coppermine
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2009, 08:11:18 pm »

I hope this makes sense.
Not really.

I would like for the existing photos on my wedding photos and photos2 web pages to appear as 1-1/4 " thumbnails that enlarge when someone clicks on them.  Similar to this site: http://www.capertonphoto.com/page/page/4439520.htm
When you click on the thumbnails at your example site, a new page will be opened. This is the standard behavior of cpg.
If you want the thumbnails to be enlarged, without opening a new page, try the plugin "Enlarge-It".

I need some training from you to show me how to add new photos to the pages you make because I have to be able to add new photos and maintain the pages myself. 
I think this is the only thing you need. But I won't pay for this, because it can be learned by yourself in less than 5 minutes. Just read the docs.

WeddingWoman

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2009, 08:26:39 pm »

Thank you for your reply, you are a meene, aren't you?  :-[  I'm not asking you to pay; I am paying.  I don't know what cpg means. I don't know where "enlarge it" is,  how to plug it in or what it is for that matter.  I looked at the docs link you posted but again, it means nothing to me. Can't you tell by looking at the website I made that I don't know what I'm doing?!?     Would anyone out there like to help me out and be paid a reasonable fee to do so?  :-*
And in the end it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years. ~Abraham Lincoln~

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2009, 08:44:25 pm »

I don't know what cpg means.
Coppermine Photo Gallery ::)

I don't know where "enlarge it" is,  how to plug it in or what it is for that matter.
Use the search or just click this link.

Would anyone out there like to help me out and be paid a reasonable fee to do so?  :-*
Me not, that's sure. :-X

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2009, 07:37:16 am »

What you should take into account: if you lack the skills to set up coppermine in the first place, you will probably lack the skills as well to maintain it (i.e. update it if needed, run frequent backups etc.). That's why we can not recommend to have others set up coppermine for you. If you can not understand the instructions in the documentation, coppermine probably is not the right product for you. You're of course welcome to try it anyway - this is just a recommendation.

WeddingWoman

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2009, 03:35:47 pm »

OK, I will give up and just leave it as it is.  Thank you for your honesty.

WeddingWoman

• Coppermine newbie
(Solved) Need Price Quote: Thumbnail photos via Coppermine
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2009, 03:36:59 pm »

Solved -
Hello, I am a wedding officiant in Anderson, SC I will pay for help with my website.  A little info: My web host is HostMonster.com, my wedding officiant url is
WeddingWoman.net which is re-directed from LakesideNotary.net.   With the help of HostMonster tech support, I set up a new folder in my file manager on my cPanel File Manager (hostmoster) and I have installed Coppermine but that is as far as I have gotten. What now?...all of this is way over my head!  ??? Here is my Coppermine Admin URL:   http://www.lakesidenotary.net/photos/login.php?referer=admin.php
  Please send me a personal email via the Coppermine forum and give me a quote to set up the thumbnail pages for my existing site.  It should be seamless as if a client that clicks on the 'photos' tabs to view...thinks it is a part of my site.  After this is complete, I need some training from you to show me how to add new photos to the pages you make because I have to be able to add new photos and maintain the pages myself.  I hope this makes sense.  Let me know what else you need and the price.    Thank you,  Brenda     ;)

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 19 queries.