Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [Done]: Finish existing thread; grouping comments  (Read 4127 times)

dwo

• Coppermine frequent poster
[Done]: Finish existing thread; grouping comments
« on: December 30, 2008, 09:22:04 pm »

Hi.

I refer to this thread: http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php/topic,35240.0.html

I already use the modification posted at the beginning and it works well, but now, we have many pics on our gallery and searching for comments gets slower.
Little bit but I want to change that before problems get bigger.

In this thread "interarte" posts the solution. I wrote myself in this thread how I implemented it into coppermine.
Unfortunately I lost the files and redoing it like I wrote doesnt work for me.

So you can use the thread to bring the faster "interarte system" working. (not the first one mentioned, as it already works)

I only need to see one coment under each pic.

I would need the exact programming to include this myself into functions.inc (cpg 1.18)

I think if you could do it fast, related to the thread, I will pay $20 as most of the work has been done.

At the end we will post the solution in the thread in this forum, just to let you know.

Thank you.

regards, Dietmar

« Last Edit: January 12, 2009, 04:47:03 pm by SaWey »

dwo

• Coppermine frequent poster
Re: Finish existing thread; grouping comments
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2009, 04:34:51 pm »

SaWey did the job.

Lightspeed fast "grouped last comments" query !

You did a G.R.E.A.T. job

Thank you.

SaWey

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • SaWey.be
Re: Finish existing thread; grouping comments
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2009, 04:45:39 pm »

Thanks for the positive comment.

See this thread for the solution: http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php/topic,35240.new.html#new

The earnings of this job will be forwarded to the project when we accept donations.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 16 queries.