Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: [Closed]: Bridge no workey  (Read 9679 times)

eeL

• Coppermine novice
[Closed]: Bridge no workey
« on: November 29, 2008, 01:31:00 pm »

I have the following issue when trying to bridge coppermine and SMF:
[While executing query "SELECT * FROM cpg1410_bridge" on 0 mySQL error: Table 'dataave1_gallery.cpg1410_bridge' doesn't exist]

Coppermine install: http://thefishingstation.com/gallery/
Forum install: http://www.thefishingstation.com/hook/
Coppermine version: cpg1.4.2
Forum version: SMF v1.1.5

Test user account: test / coppermine
BridgeManager settings:
Forum URL:  http://thefishingstation.com/
Relative path to your BBS's config file: /home/dataave1/public_html/thefishingstation.com/hook 
Use post-based groups?:  0 <---Don't know what this is
Cookie name/preifx (not applicable - but SMFCookie11 for SMF)

I have had the forum working and had issues with a previous hosting company (unrelated). Moved all to a new server and SMF transfered like a champ, but Coppermine doesn't want to play nice. Thanks in advance.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2008, 07:56:19 pm by Nibbler »

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Bridge no workey
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2008, 01:48:22 pm »

Upgrade. Most recent stable release currently is cpg1.4.19. You're running cpg1.4.10, so you're 9 versions behind. Upgrading is mandatory in terms of security, as there are known security flaws in all coppermine versions before cpg1.4.19 that are actively being exploited.

After upgrading, try again: unbridge as per docs, then use phpMyAdmin to veryify that the coppermine table yourPrefix_bridge is already there. If it isn't: create it.

eeL

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2008, 01:59:11 pm »

My thought exactly, but will not upgrade - I get even more errors. I will post.

eeL

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2008, 02:04:39 pm »

After upgrading, try again: unbridge as per docs, then use phpMyAdmin to veryify that the coppermine table yourPrefix_bridge is already there. If it isn't: create it.

1) How do I unbridge. If I type link in, it will not let me login to Coppermine, it goes back to SMF and seems bridge not connected - Coppermine still wants me to login, although I am (logged in) at the SMF side.

2) How do I create "coppermine table yourPrefix_bridge"? I believe the problems lie here.

3) Thanks in advance for your help!

Nibbler

« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2008, 02:17:20 pm »

Running update.php will create that table. I have just done so for you. Now go to the bridge manager and redo the bridge.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2008, 02:27:25 pm »

If you can't unbridge as suggested in the docs, take a look at the preliminary docs for cpg1.5.x - they explain how to manually unbridge if you can't access coppermine's user interface any longer.

As Nibbler suggested, that table is being created when updating. That's why I told you to upgrade - during that process, you would have had to run update.php, which would have fixed your missing table as well.
If this doesn't work as expected, you can alternatively run the query
Code: [Select]
CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS  cpg1410_bridge (
  name varchar(40) NOT NULL default '0',
  value varchar(255) NOT NULL default '',
  UNIQUE KEY name (name)
) TYPE=MyISAM COMMENT='Stores the bridging data, not used when unbridged';
in the SQL tab of phpMyAdmin.

However, the error message you get now is different: when going to http://thefishingstation.com/gallery/, the error message now is
Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'bridge/.inc.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/dataave1/public_html/thefishingstation.com/gallery/include/init.inc.php on line 239
, so you appera to be fiddling with stuff that you're not suppossed to fiddle with. Don't remove the bridge file just because that file outputs the error - this is as if you removed a wheel from the car just because of a flat tire, trying to drive the car with only three wheels instead of four.

eeL

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2008, 02:44:00 pm »

Haven't "touched" anything. I was upping new files. Will that error occur by you "running the update" while I was actually uploading the new files? When I go to phpMyAdmin, I see cpg14x_ and cpg1410_.

Nibbler

« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2008, 02:58:51 pm »

That error message is to be expected, since the bridge is enabled but not configured. You probably have 2 sets of prefixes as a result of updating incorrectly.

eeL

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2008, 03:08:56 pm »

I fixed the "config.inc.php" from "$CONFIG['TABLE_PREFIX'] ='cpg1410_';" to "$CONFIG['TABLE_PREFIX'] ='cpg14x_';"
I get these errors now...but I am getting closer though...thanks!
USER:
------------------
Array
(
    [ID] => e9da379ee95db62b40d6a1d5b02fd301
    [am] => 1
    [lang] => english
)

==========================
USER DATA:
------------------
Array
(
    [user_id] => 0
    [user_name] => Guest
    [groups] => Array
        (

• => 1

)

[group_quota] => 0
    [can_rate_pictures] => 1
    [can_send_ecards] => 1
    [can_post_comments] => 1
    [can_upload_pictures] => 1
    [can_create_albums] => 0
    [pub_upl_need_approval] => 0
    [priv_upl_need_approval] => 0
    [upload_form_config] => 3
    [num_file_upload] => 5
    [num_URI_upload] => 3
    [custom_user_upload] => 0
    [disk_max] => 0
    [disk_min] => 0
    [ufc_max] => 3
    [ufc_min] => 3
    [has_admin_access] => 0
    [group_name] => Guests
    [can_see_all_albums] => 0
    [group_id] => 1
)

Queries:
------------------
Array
(

• => SELECT extension, mime, content, player FROM cpg14x_filetypes; (0s)
  • [1] => select * from cpg14x_plugins order by priority asc; (0s)
        [2] => SELECT * FROM cpg14x_bridge (0s)
        [3] => SELECT MAX(group_quota) as disk_max, MIN(group_quota) as disk_min, MAX(can_rate_pictures) as can_rate_pictures, MAX(can_send_ecards) as can_send_ecards, MAX(upload_form_config) as ufc_max, MIN(upload_form_config) as ufc_min, MAX(custom_user_upload) as custom_user_upload, MAX(num_file_upload) as num_file_upload, MAX(num_URI_upload) as num_URI_upload, MAX(can_post_comments) as can_post_comments, MAX(can_upload_pictures) as can_upload_pictures, MAX(can_create_albums) as can_create_albums, MAX(has_admin_access) as has_admin_access, MIN(pub_upl_need_approval) as pub_upl_need_approval, MIN( priv_upl_need_approval) as  priv_upl_need_approval FROM cpg14x_usergroups WHERE group_id in (1) (0s)
        [4] => SELECT group_name FROM  cpg14x_usergroups WHERE group_id= 1 (0s)
        [5] => DELETE FROM cpg14x_banned WHERE expiry < '2008-11-29 14:05:20' (0s)
        [6] => SELECT * FROM cpg14x_banned WHERE (ip_addr='173.68.126.247' OR ip_addr='173.68.126.247' OR user_id=0) AND brute_force=0 (0s)
        [7] => SELECT aid FROM cpg14x_albums WHERE visibility != '0' AND visibility !='10000' AND visibility NOT IN (1) (0s)
        [8] => SELECT aid FROM cpg14x_albums (0s)
        [9] => SELECT cid, name, description, thumb FROM cpg14x_categories WHERE parent = ''  ORDER BY pos (0s)
        [10] => SELECT aid FROM cpg14x_albums as a WHERE category>=10000 (0s)
        [11] => SELECT count(*) FROM cpg14x_pictures as p, cpg14x_albums as a WHERE p.aid = a.aid AND approved='YES' AND category >= 10000 (0s)
        [12] => SELECT cid, name, description, thumb FROM cpg14x_categories WHERE parent = '1'  ORDER BY pos (0s)
        [13] => SELECT aid FROM cpg14x_albums as a WHERE category = '0' (0s)
        [14] => SELECT count(*) FROM cpg14x_albums as a WHERE 1 (0s)
        [15] => SELECT count(*) FROM cpg14x_pictures as p LEFT JOIN cpg14x_albums as a ON a.aid=p.aid WHERE 1 AND approved='YES' (0s)
        [16] => SELECT count(*) FROM cpg14x_comments as c LEFT JOIN cpg14x_pictures as p ON c.pid=p.pid LEFT JOIN cpg14x_albums as a ON a.aid=p.aid WHERE 1 (0s)
        [17] => SELECT count(*) FROM cpg14x_categories WHERE 1 (0s)
        [18] => SELECT sum(hits) FROM cpg14x_pictures as p LEFT JOIN cpg14x_albums as a ON p.aid=a.aid WHERE 1 (0s)
        [19] => SELECT count(*) FROM cpg14x_albums as a WHERE category = '0' (0s)
        [20] => SELECT COUNT(*) from cpg14x_pictures WHERE approved = 'YES' AND aid IN (-1)  (0s)
        [21] => SELECT * FROM cpg14x_pictures WHERE approved = 'YES' AND aid IN (-1)  ORDER BY RAND() LIMIT 8 (0s)
        [22] => SELECT COUNT(*) from cpg14x_pictures WHERE approved = 'YES' AND aid IN (-1)  (0s)
        [23] => SELECT * FROM cpg14x_pictures WHERE approved = 'YES' AND aid IN (-1)  ORDER BY pid DESC  LIMIT 0 ,8 (0s)
    )

GET :
    ------------------
    Array
    (
    )

Array
    (
    )

Page generated in 0.073 seconds - 24 queries in 0 seconds - Album set : ; Meta set: AND aid IN (-1) ;

eeL

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2008, 03:11:35 pm »

eeL

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2008, 03:15:39 pm »

When I try to unbridge, I get this:
You supplied the wrong credentials. You will have to supply the admin account data of the standalone version (usually the account you set up during Coppermine install).

I have a password saver and the credentials are correct. I CAN log into SMF admin panel with those very same credentials.

eeL

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2008, 03:18:48 pm »

Is there anyway to circumvent the 5000+ seconds before I can log in again? ???

eeL

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2008, 03:39:14 pm »

Can't seem to find "bridge_enable" to disable bridge in phpMyAdmin. Little help, please?

eeL

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #13 on: November 29, 2008, 03:41:45 pm »

Sorry, found it. ::)

eeL

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #14 on: November 29, 2008, 03:45:57 pm »

My SMF password worked fine after I unbridged, but doesn't if bridged. Unbridged and Back in action - no errors, but no photos. Photos are in the album file, just don't show. Any suggestions here?

eeL

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2008, 03:59:49 pm »

Strange, still says "Gallery Configuration - Coppermine Photo Gallery 1.4.10 (stable)" in the admin.

eeL

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2008, 04:14:29 pm »

Uploaded file "init.inc.php" It now reflects most recent version. Still no albums or categories. Any suggestions?

Nibbler

« Reply #17 on: November 29, 2008, 04:18:37 pm »

Set the prefix back to cpg1410_

eeL

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2008, 04:23:43 pm »

k

eeL

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #19 on: November 29, 2008, 04:28:52 pm »

Back to "saying" Gallery Configuration - Coppermine Photo Gallery 1.4.10 (stable)
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 19 queries.