Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: You don't have permission to access /upload.php on this server.  (Read 3319 times)

roxanacaz

• Coppermine novice
  • If you build it, they will come.
    • Muc cel Mic - Magazin pentru pitic
You don't have permission to access /upload.php on this server.
« on: September 27, 2007, 01:39:05 pm »

Hi.

I've upgraded cpg from 1.3.1 to 1.4.13.
And now, when I try to upload the usual way, not batch add, I get this error:

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /upload.php on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

I've tried everything the docs and the forum posts suggested: chmoded albums and subfolders 777, tried chmoding upload.php 777, I've set set Enable debug mode to "Yes: Everyone", I've left display of notices switched off, I've set: File upload boxes to "1" (1), URI upload boxes to "0" (2), No. of boxes to "fixed" (3). And still I can't upload. I don't allow registering users, I don't allow anyone else but me - the admin to upload, so I could use i guess the batch add mode, but I need it to work, because I might change that (allow registered users to upload).

The only thing I diodn't know how to do correctly was to change the name of the upload.php file (I've searched the forums). But I changed it  through cpanel and tried to acces it in my browser and I got the same error, so I suppose it's not a setting of the server.

Now, the address is: Gallery. I created a test user - Test, with password Test. I some one could help I'd be grateful...
« Last Edit: September 28, 2007, 02:18:47 pm by Nibbler »

Nibbler

Re: You don't have permission to access /upload.php on this server.
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2007, 02:45:39 pm »

Check permissions on upload.php itself.

roxanacaz

• Coppermine novice
  • If you build it, they will come.
    • Muc cel Mic - Magazin pentru pitic
Re: You don't have permission to access /upload.php on this server.
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2007, 02:08:37 pm »

Thank you. It wasn't that, now it just works... I have no idea which was the problem....
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 19 queries.