Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Problem to upload images with Batch add file  (Read 2550 times)

guioubly_william

• Coppermine newbie
Problem to upload images with Batch add file
« on: September 28, 2007, 06:03:36 pm »

Hello,

Sorry for the faults, I am French and I can’t write English very well. I have already posted my problem in French forum of Coppermine but the moderators have recommended ask my question in English forum because they meet never my problem.  I will try to be short and precise.

Here my problem: When I logged on as administrator, in the section Batch add file, after selecting my directory where I have uploaded images (with CHMOD 777 (I tried 750 but it don’t change the problem)), selecting my album and images, when I click on “Insert selected files”, I obtained a page what explain it don’t permit to access this page  ??? !!! Furthermore I have been logging out without any reason .After re-checking the CHMOD my directory, re-reading the documentation, retrying the operation  (even with a other account adminstrator) and search a solution on the forum of Coppermine, I find nothing. I try activating the debug mode on the section config. But it crash my site, to summarize I obtain a white page and I cannot access my site  :'(. I must re-install Coppermine.

In desperation, I decided analyze the source code of Coppermine to find the problem. And I have found it. It’s a cookie use by class coppermine_udb in the file bridge/coppermine.inc.php what became empty in file searchnew.php. It leads the global variable $USER_DATA['has_admin_access']  in bridge/ udb_base.inc.php became empty too. This way, the line if (!GALLERY_ADMIN_MODE) cpg_die(ERROR, $lang_errors['access_denied'], __FILE__, __LINE__);  in searchnew.php gave me this error page. If I put this line in comment, the page works although I am always logging out. Apparently, it’s the same problem with page editpics.php. I test the situation with Explorer 7, Firefox 2.0.0.7, and Opera 9.23, the problem stay. I suppose it’s a server’s problem but It don’t explain why this problem affected this two pages.

I use Coppermine version 1.4.13 with PHP version 4.4 and Mysql version 4.1.21.  I don’t understand this choice to use cookie with database to manage the user session. But it causes my problem. I hope to have been precise; I wait your possible explications and solutions. Thanks in advance.

Nibbler

Re: Problem to upload images with Batch add file
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2007, 06:07:07 pm »

Probably caused by one of the PHP patches that limits the amount of posted data. Try disabling it if you can or asking your host about it otherwise.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.027 seconds with 20 queries.