Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Change thumbnail behaviour to link to ssi file?  (Read 2346 times)

wonderin

• Coppermine newbie
Change thumbnail behaviour to link to ssi file?
« on: March 28, 2007, 04:18:34 pm »

Hi, I am happily theming along with my Coppermine install but I now have a request that I have searched for but not seeming to find anything.

What I would like to do is change the operation of clicking a thumnail so that instead of showing a large picture with the file info and comments underneath I would like it to link to the page but to include an ssi file, so that I can write my own custom html file per thumbnail. 

So when a surfer visits...they might click on the Northern Territory...that then displays the thumbnail page for the NT.  This part is all good.  The next bit is the change I would like to do....the surfer then clicks on the first thumbnail and this then calls for a file, server side include (ssi) called casuarina1.txt to be wrapped inside my coppermine theme. 

This way I can use image maps for hyperlinking parts of the image to other sites, I can also fully customise the layout for each photo...so they don't all look the same.

Current test site is at http://www.digitalvisionaustralia.com/coppermine/index.php

The main page is making use of anycontent.php as advised in a previous post of mine!

If anyone thinks they can help but needs something explained a little clearer PLEASE ASK!

Tomorrow night I will try and mock up exactly what I am after.

Kind regards, and thanks for reading this far!

Lee

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.014 seconds with 19 queries.