Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Bridge Wizard and Joomla  (Read 3624 times)

crotographer

• Coppermine newbie
Bridge Wizard and Joomla
« on: October 16, 2006, 03:37:24 am »

Installed Coppermine and recently updated it to 1.4.9 w/ help. Everything worked wonderfully, no probs. After I got back into the admin I saw that it has a bridge wizard. I have Joomla 1.0.11 and would love to bridge the two. Is this possible? If so, do I need to enter Joomla into the blank window at the bottom of the list or is there already some program on the list that will also work with Joomla. Not at all sure what nomenclature is required of me for entry (blank) at bottom of first page program list for bridge wizard. I saw that I would be asked for different items as the wizard progressed. Is there a list of items in Joomla that I can prepare before starting so that I can complete the wizard without interuption? Appreciate any help.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de

crotographer

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Bridge Wizard and Joomla
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2006, 09:33:40 pm »

I am sure that this is the correct one for me. But, just to clarify, before I do something unfortunate, my Joomla is 1.0.11 and the post from "Nibbler" says the bridge is for Joomla 1.5. Is this correct and will this work OK for my version of Joomla 1.0.11. Again, just to clarify so that I don't bugger anything up. Thanks very much.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Bridge Wizard and Joomla
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2006, 09:45:45 pm »

I have no idea if this bridge will work for older Joomla versions. Try it and post your feedback.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 19 queries.