Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Theme after upgrading...  (Read 5321 times)

eintz

• Coppermine newbie
Theme after upgrading...
« on: January 19, 2006, 08:51:14 pm »

Hello,

At first, peale do not reply a link to theme upgrade guide http://coppermine-gallery.net/demo/cpg14x/docs/theme/index.html, thanx.

I used default hardwired theme(no modifications), upgraded coppermine album 1.3.2 to 1.4.3 everything works fine, but there is a problem with template. At first I didnt overwrite my template folder. Now i can see small thumbnail, but when i click one of them the error message will appear. I copied the new theme, now i can see large images, but some buttons in administrator menu are missing, configuration and so. and all the template is quite weird. I can manually go to config page (by inserting the address .../config.php), but when i want to change for example a default template again error message will appear.

Must I upgrade my template manually? (althought i havent made any changes to default hardwired template)
Is there any other chance to quick and easy upgrade template?
The docs are for a classic theme, i dont know what changes must i do on my current theme or althought i use hardwired theme i must manually upgrade classic theme?
Maybe someone knows the simple solution for my problems!?
« Last Edit: January 23, 2006, 09:36:47 am by TranzNDance »
ESTONIA

Tranz

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
Re: Theme after upgrading...
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2006, 09:09:36 pm »

Are you using a non-english file that hasn't been updated? You will need to enable English fallback.

eintz

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2006, 09:15:23 pm »

Are you using a non-english file that hasn't been updated? You will need to enable English fallback.

i'm using Estonian languge
What file you exactly mean?
How can i enable English fallback?
« Last Edit: January 19, 2006, 09:22:01 pm by eintz »
ESTONIA

Tranz

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2006, 10:26:10 pm »

There's no Estonian language file for cpg 1.4 http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?topic=20355.0

You need to go into Config using English.

eintz

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2006, 08:20:38 am »

There's no Estonian language file for cpg 1.4 http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?topic=20355.0

You need to go into Config using English.

Is my theme error caused that i'm using Estonian language?

When I go to config.php (by manually inserting the address) i can see my config page, but cant save any changes.
Is there any way to manyally modify some file, that my default theme is classic and language english?
ESTONIA

Tranz

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2006, 11:19:44 am »

config.php is no longer used in 1.4 so you're seeing the outdated file. The file is called admin.php in 1.4.

To force the lang and theme, add the following to your gallery url:
?theme=classic&lang=english

eintz

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2006, 09:21:21 am »

config.php is no longer used in 1.4 so you're seeing the outdated file. The file is called admin.php in 1.4.

To force the lang and theme, add the following to your gallery url:
?theme=classic&lang=english

I didn't know, that the file config.php is no longer used. Now i successfully changed my template and language and everything works fine.

thanx again! :)

How can i mark my topic as "solved"?
ESTONIA

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2006, 07:59:58 am »

Glad you were able to solve this. You can't mark threads, only devs and supporters can do this (in this case, Thu did this for you). It's enough to do as you did and reply to your thread, saying that the thread is solved (thanks for that, not every users does this although they should).
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 19 queries.