Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hungarian language file for CPG 1.4  (Read 3750 times)

zman

• Coppermine newbie
Hungarian language file for CPG 1.4
« on: January 17, 2006, 09:01:02 pm »

Hello Everyone!

I've searched the support forum for some 30+ mins, but I could not find any answer for the below question, I hope that I post it into the right topic...

Can anyone tell me where can I download a Hungarian language file (hungarian.php) for CPG 1.4.3? The original CPG install does not contain this language file, therefore I'm asking.

Thank you very much in advance for your kind support!  ;)

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Hungarian language file for CPG 1.4
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2006, 11:36:33 pm »

Hungarian simply hasn't been translated yet for cpg1.4.x, that's why you haven't found a download link. Why don't you contribute an hungarian translation? If you're ready to do this, check the thread http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?topic=20355.0
As a workaround, you could use the hungarian language file from cpg1.3.x and enable the language fallback option in coppermine's config - this will give you a partially translated gallery, the untranslated stuff will shine through in English.

zman

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2006, 06:54:32 am »

Hello GauGau,

Thank you for your fast response. I have found this file yesterday late evening: http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/coppermine/devel/lang/Attic/hungarian.php?rev=1.10&view=log
It seems that this is for 1.4.1 and it seems to work fine with my 1.4.3 install... I did not find any english text so far, however I tested it only briefly.
Is that an "official" or some "beta" test version? If I can help to further develop this file, pls. let me know.

Thank you!

Hungarian simply hasn't been translated yet for cpg1.4.x, that's why you haven't found a download link. Why don't you contribute an hungarian translation? If you're ready to do this, check the thread http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?topic=20355.0
As a workaround, you could use the hungarian language file from cpg1.3.x and enable the language fallback option in coppermine's config - this will give you a partially translated gallery, the untranslated stuff will shine through in English.
[/size]

Tranz

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2006, 07:02:59 am »

Actually, that's a 1.3 file. That's why it got removed from the 1.4 package because people thought it was ready for 1.4 when it wasn't.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 19 queries.