Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Down

Author Topic: THANKS to the devs  (Read 211073 times)

Fazza

• Coppermine newbie
    • Fantastic Day Trip Ideas
Re: THANKS to the devs
« Reply #80 on: July 27, 2009, 01:35:56 am »

I just wanted to say a quick thank you for creating such a fantastically easy to use and professional looking photo gallery!

It's exactly what I have been looking for and wish I had come across it sooner!

:)

Powerbob

• Coppermine regular visitor
  • It's nice to be nice!
    • Bob's Test site
« Reply #81 on: September 09, 2009, 09:51:40 am »

I wish to add my thanks as well. I have been testing the 1.5.1 version on my test site (http://www.pplb.net) in conjunction with SMF RC1.2 and Portamx and I must say I am impressed! ;D

The Bridge works a treat 8)

Regards
Bob
It's nice to be nice.

dockildare

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #82 on: September 26, 2009, 08:02:53 pm »

Hi to the dev team.  I just want to say how impressed and satisfied I am with Coppermine.  When I was looking for some kind of image storage/display package there really only seemed 2 to choose from.  Coppermine & Gallery.  I tried Gallery and found it too complex and demanding.  So after testing Coppermine I was sold on it, so it is now installed on my website.

The images stored are accessed via Cpmfetch (another gr8 piece of software) and Highslide.  It has been a steep learning curve because I have never used PHP before or a gallery util on a website, and I had several hair pulling sessions before I finally managed to get it integrated into my website as I wanted it, visually blending in.  To be honest, the user doesn't actually see Coppermine as yet.  I'm simply using it as a database storage facility. I managed to install & configure it quite well, referring to the documentation and this support site.   I was determined not to be the recipient of the teams vitriolic replies to badly posted support queries, so read and reread the docs & support forums, and even scoured the internet for answers to any problems I encountered.

I find it an easy to use database gallery and the end result was well worth all the effort.  Maybe in the future I will extend the user access to uploading their own images, but at the moment I simply want to be able to display me images.

Again thanks for all your hard work bringing this gr8 package this far.  I can't wait to see what happens in the future.

DoC

doffer

• Coppermine newbie
Re: How do I create an ecard?
« Reply #83 on: October 18, 2009, 05:03:03 pm »

I love this coppermine script.  :) great work

Powerbob

• It's nice to be nice!
    • Bob's Test site
« Reply #84 on: December 01, 2009, 10:22:18 am »

I must say, the new Beta version is fantastic ;D

It has everything I need, and the bridging with SMF 2.0 RC2 works perfectly ;)

Thanks to the Devs!
It's nice to be nice.

Vink

• Coppermine newbie
Many thanks to the makers!
« Reply #85 on: March 04, 2010, 08:34:13 pm »

Hi,

I want to thank the makers of this wonderfull piece of software...I was surching and surching for a program like this and come to find (with Google) first of all Zenith and Piwigo and tried them both...they don't come near Coppermine!
To bad that I didn't find Coppermine right away, ignorant me  ;D
Everything works wonderfull out of the box, great layout, great futures, great forum, great explanation, great translation ect. ect....what could you want more... i could only imagine how hard it is to make such a great program..

Therefore..praise all the makers..

greetings from Amsterdam / Holland

marcelm

« Reply #86 on: March 07, 2010, 12:11:09 am »

I have upgraded to 1.5.3RC from 1.4.x and I am very pleased with the new version and there are still little things that will get ironed out before the the final release. I have run all the beta's and first tested the in place update (upgrade) in a testing directory and restored database and all went OK so I finally upgraded to the 1.5.3 RC.

The speed is very good and I use the two plug-ins Slider en EnlargeIT which give Coppermine a modern look and feel. Danke Timo!!

The manual for upgrading is not easily to find and I think al lot of people will look for it.

Marcel

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #87 on: May 31, 2010, 08:49:30 am »

Because of the silly spam postings that this thread appears to attract like honey attracts bees (and bears) I'm locking and un-stickyfying it, as it's annoying to delete those postings over and over. Sorry to all non-spammers. If you appreciate what coppermine devs did for you, take a look at the thread We need your help

Acen8s

• Coppermine newbie
1.5x development team
« Reply #88 on: August 16, 2010, 07:50:16 am »

Great job guys, the new 1.5 CPG is terrific. Thanks for all your time, hard work and your expertise in developing this great application. I've ran into a few minor glitches but overall it's superb.  I would like to personally thank you for all your time and effort donated in putting together this gallery.

Thank you ;D
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Up

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 20 queries.