Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: why? I don't understand...  (Read 2513 times)

Keksz

• Coppermine novice
why? I don't understand...
« on: June 14, 2005, 05:12:36 pm »

hi
I install cpg133 and than the rating (click and than blank page - nothing happens), ecards (dont display any image in the mail, and by link too), and I dont modify anything

and here on the forom I dont get the real answer, just it can be the frame, but that gives me the server hosting firma, because the webspace is free...

today I send an sms to the service, and pay for the no banner on the top, what was in the frame

I refresh, no banners on the top, but this features:
rating, ecard - display image dont works

I search on the internet, freeweb.hu (my hosting) and coppermine, I dont find any usefull, but I find an site with cpg131, where everything works fine!

now I install cpg131 and IT IS GOOD!!!

rating, ecards works fine...

why?!?!?!

i have the same error messages by the theme HardWired, but if I turn off the users don't see that...

Code: [Select]
Notice: Undefined variable: meta_keywords in /disk/raid2/p/u/punkportal/cpg131/displayimage.php on line 632

Notice: Undefined variable: header in /disk/raid2/p/u/punkportal/cpg131/themes/hardwired/theme.php on line 1389

Notice: Undefined variable: template_tab_display in /disk/raid2/p/u/punkportal/cpg131/themes/hardwired/theme.php on line 1392

Notice: Undefined variable: lang_thumb_view in /disk/raid2/p/u/punkportal/cpg131/themes/hardwired/theme.php on line 1394

Notice: Undefined index: inactive_tab in /disk/raid2/p/u/punkportal/cpg131/themes/hardwired/theme.php on line 1395

but isnt so big problem!!! but I dont change anything on the theme!!!

why this porblem btw cpg131 and cpg133???

I made a lot of work with cpg133 but I cant use that, I must made everything on cpg131 too
I have more than 30.000 Photos...

but now its work fine, thanx for support...

CIAO
Keksz

cpg131:
http://www.freeweb.hu/punkportal/cpg131

cpg133:
http://www.freeweb.hu/punkportal/knt

debug mode is on!
you can see the different!!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 19 queries.