Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: why? I don't understand...  (Read 2519 times)

Keksz

• Coppermine novice
why? I don't understand...
« on: June 14, 2005, 05:12:36 pm »

hi
I install cpg133 and than the rating (click and than blank page - nothing happens), ecards (dont display any image in the mail, and by link too), and I dont modify anything

and here on the forom I dont get the real answer, just it can be the frame, but that gives me the server hosting firma, because the webspace is free...

today I send an sms to the service, and pay for the no banner on the top, what was in the frame

I refresh, no banners on the top, but this features:
rating, ecard - display image dont works

I search on the internet, freeweb.hu (my hosting) and coppermine, I dont find any usefull, but I find an site with cpg131, where everything works fine!

now I install cpg131 and IT IS GOOD!!!

rating, ecards works fine...

why?!?!?!

i have the same error messages by the theme HardWired, but if I turn off the users don't see that...

Code: [Select]
Notice: Undefined variable: meta_keywords in /disk/raid2/p/u/punkportal/cpg131/displayimage.php on line 632

Notice: Undefined variable: header in /disk/raid2/p/u/punkportal/cpg131/themes/hardwired/theme.php on line 1389

Notice: Undefined variable: template_tab_display in /disk/raid2/p/u/punkportal/cpg131/themes/hardwired/theme.php on line 1392

Notice: Undefined variable: lang_thumb_view in /disk/raid2/p/u/punkportal/cpg131/themes/hardwired/theme.php on line 1394

Notice: Undefined index: inactive_tab in /disk/raid2/p/u/punkportal/cpg131/themes/hardwired/theme.php on line 1395

but isnt so big problem!!! but I dont change anything on the theme!!!

why this porblem btw cpg131 and cpg133???

I made a lot of work with cpg133 but I cant use that, I must made everything on cpg131 too
I have more than 30.000 Photos...

but now its work fine, thanx for support...

CIAO
Keksz

cpg131:
http://www.freeweb.hu/punkportal/cpg131

cpg133:
http://www.freeweb.hu/punkportal/knt

debug mode is on!
you can see the different!!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.012 seconds with 19 queries.