Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Changing Album_Link_Pic properties?  (Read 2592 times)

cowgirlexpressions

• Coppermine novice
  • Cowgirl Expressions
    • Cowgirl Expressions
Changing Album_Link_Pic properties?
« on: February 15, 2005, 02:08:18 am »

Hello all.  This is my first post so please forgive me if I'm rehashing something.  I tried a search but couldn't come up with much.

I'm working on my first ever install of Coppermine, and so far it has been the easiest to work with as far as themes/skins go (which is the most important thing I need personally).  I am planning on using this gallery to display my graphic design portfolio, but the main catch is that it fits into my new website layout (I'm in the process of a redesign) which will be changed on a seasonal basis (basic html/images that are in subdirs).

Annyyyhoo -- I've hit my first snag.  I have changed the layout for the album list to fit what I want, but I want to be able to use the Album_Link_Pic as a header image for my album instead of as the "first image" in the album.  I don't know how to do this without having the wrong image displayed.  If you visit my website you can see what I mean.  I had a few images uploaded, the first one being set as the Album_Link_Pic, which ended up being the first image in the album.  I don't want that to display in the album (as it is just a button image) so I deleted it, and got the "generic" album image instead.  Ideally, I would also like to be able to have another image (even more ideally, one that I've chosen as admin) to be displayed (using a $setting in the theme.php? -forgive me on the terminology, I'm a PHP moron!) in the album list.  Is this possible?  Is there anybody who has done this before or who might be able to help me do it?

Greatly appreciate everyone's time and help!

Fellow designer,
Ramsey
Cowgirl Expressions

cowgirlexpressions

• Coppermine novice
  • Cowgirl Expressions
    • Cowgirl Expressions
Re: Changing Album_Link_Pic properties?
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2005, 04:32:36 am »

I have been working on my portfolio sincce this post and I have figured a way around the problem.  I am moving the image back and will be using the first image in the album as the album thumb, which is the way it is currently setup, and just having the Album Title on top of the button background.

However, it would still be nice to know if my original request was possible.   ;D

Thanks folks!

Ramsey
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.016 seconds with 20 queries.