Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Intermittent problem when clicking on photos  (Read 2711 times)

ozmask

• Coppermine newbie
Intermittent problem when clicking on photos
« on: September 12, 2004, 04:21:37 pm »

Hi All,
I am a newbie. I have just loaded up my first 2 galleries for a charity I help out. There have been over 5000 views in the last couple of days, but I have had reports from some users that when they click on an image to see the full size photo it doesn't always come up, I have experienced this myself. Sometimes it works for a particular photo sometimes it doesn't.

Cure Our Kids Photo Gallery
I am using CPG 1.3.2.
Has anyone got any ideas?
Many thanks.

Casper

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
Re: Intermittent problem when clicking on photos
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2004, 04:30:52 pm »

Coppermine only shows the full size pic in a popup if the original pic is bigger than the size set for intermediate pics.
If it is not bigger, an intermediate image is not created, and the original is shown on the displayimage page.

If this is not the case with your gallery, please give a link to a picture that actually does not display correctly.
It has been a long time now since I did my little bit here, and have done no coding or any other such stuff since. I'm back to being a noob here

ozmask

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2004, 04:52:46 pm »

The original images are all larger than the intermediate images. There is no one picture that it happens to, because sometimes a picture works then other times the same picture doesn't. I just tried The most viewed picture, it didn't work. I went off and looked at other pictures then came back to it and it worked fine.

Casper

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2004, 11:33:28 pm »

I cannot get this to happen when viewing your site. 
Does this happen when using a different computer and browser, or does it happen intermittantly on the same pc? 
Does this only happen with pics in a certain orientation?

I have not heard of this happening before, and can only think it is due to a problem with your javascript or browsers.

Try replacing your scripts.js with a fresh copy.
It has been a long time now since I did my little bit here, and have done no coding or any other such stuff since. I'm back to being a noob here
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.047 seconds with 16 queries.