Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Just finished installing Memberlist mod, now getting Parse Error  (Read 2688 times)

soundoftheuniverse

• Coppermine newbie

Parse error: parse error, unexpected $ in /home/apbooty/public_html/ApGallery/themes/rainy_day/theme.php on line 1580

Is the error I'm getting after going step by step through the Memberlist instructions posted by Jason.  I really want to get it working soon.  LMK if you have a solution for this parse error.

thanks

Here's what line the lines leading up to line 1580 which is last:

function theme_html_picinfo(&$info)
{
    global $lang_picinfo;

$html = '';

Thanks in advance for your help

omm'A

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Just finished installing Memberlist mod, now getting Parse Error
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2004, 04:07:12 pm »

The memberlist hack has been integrated into cpg1.3.x core code, why don't you just upgrade?

GauGau

P.S. Next time, reply to the thread you're refering to instead of starting a new thread.

soundoftheuniverse

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2004, 04:14:14 pm »

Oh sorry, I've read your warnings about hijacking other peoples posts so I didnt' want to post on someone elses thread.  If it's ok I'll keep it in mind next time.

I've downloaded the upgrade I'm just reluctant to install it since I'm not really sure how to backup coppermine.  I'm afraid all my albums will be deleted with the upgrade.  Should I have any fear of losing data during the upgrade?

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2004, 06:43:40 pm »

backup all your files using ftp, backup your database using phpMyAdmin, and you should be save in case anything goes wrong.
Upgrading is a simple process, you just upload the files from the package to your server (overwriting the existing files), you run update.php and you're done. For more details an backup, check the faq, for mre details on the upgrade process, check the docs that come with coppermine.

GauGau
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 18 queries.