Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Batch Add - No preview pics and pics don't get into the Albums  (Read 3417 times)

nova-bossa

• Coppermine regular visitor

i'm trying out a new webspace. i installed 1.3.1 successfully. i set the permissions. i uploaded the pics. batch add shows a list of the pics, selects them but there are no previews (only broken links) and after clicking on "insert" i don't see the result-".gif"'s (all broken) and the pics don't get into the albums either.

If the OK, DP, PB 'signs' does not appear click on the broken file to see any error message produced by PHP

this is the error message i get:
"PHP running on your server does not support the GD image library, check with your webhost if ImageMagick is installed"

?!?! what does this has to do with adding pics? i don't want to modify the pics but to add them into their albums!
« Last Edit: August 13, 2004, 01:18:44 pm by nova-bossa »

mstralka

• VIP
  • Coppermine frequent poster
Re: Batch Add - No preview pics and pics don't get into the Albums
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2004, 01:24:00 pm »

"PHP running on your server does not support the GD image library, check with your webhost if ImageMagick is installed"

?!?! what does this has to do with adding pics? i don't want to modify the pics but to add them into their albums!

GD and ImageMagick are external image-manipulation applications.
When you upload pictures, Coppermine uses GD or ImageMagick to create the thumbnails of the pictures.  If neither program is installed, then Coppermine cannot generate thumbnails.  Contact your web hosting company to see if they have either installled.  Check the CONFIG page for the path to the GD or IM executable on the server too.
GO IRISH
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 19 queries.