Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [Solved]: show_which_exif  (Read 2745 times)

Megachip

• Coppermine novice
[Solved]: show_which_exif
« on: August 12, 2004, 09:58:26 am »

|0|0|0|0|0|0|0|0|1|0|1|1|0|0|0|0|0|0|0|0|0|0|0|1|0|0|0|1|0|0|0|1|1|0|0|0|0|1|0|0|0|1|0|0|1|1|0|0|0|0|0|1|0|1|1

can anyone please explain the several values?

THX

i found it myself ;) sorry for the post.

some explanations are in exifmgr.php
« Last Edit: August 12, 2004, 10:55:56 am by GauGau »

Casper

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
Re: [Solved]: show_which_exif
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2004, 10:59:58 am »

This would be better explained by Tarique.  I'm not sure that the info in 1.3.1 is the same as this, which is taken from the devel (1.4) exif manager, but try it and see.

AF Focus Position 
Adapter 
Color Mode 
Color Space 
Components Configuration 
Compressed Bits Per Pixel 
Contrast 
Customer Render 
DateTime Original 
DateTime digitized 
Digital Zoom 
Digital Zoom Ratio 
Exif Image Height 
Exif Image Width 
Exif Interoperability Offset 
Exif Offset 
Exif Version 
Exposure Bias 
Exposure Mode 
Exposure Program 
Exposure Time 
FNumber 
File Source 
Flash 
Flash Pix Version 
Flash Setting 
Focal length 
Focus Mode 
Gain Control 
IFD1 Offset 
ISO Selection 
ISO Setting 
ISO 
Image Adjustment 
Image Description 
Image Sharpening 
Light Source 
Make 
Manual Focus Distance 
Max Aperture 
Metering Mode 
Model 
Noise Reduction 
Orientation 
Quality 
Resolution Unit 
Saturation 
Scene Capture Mode 
Scene Type 
Sharpness 
Software 
White Balance 
YCbCrPositioning 
X Resolution 
Y Resolution 
It has been a long time now since I did my little bit here, and have done no coding or any other such stuff since. I'm back to being a noob here

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: [Solved]: show_which_exif
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2004, 11:14:50 am »

Megachip, stop posting questions on stuff from the devel branch of the CVS. If you don't manage to understand it, you shouldn't use it. The code in the devel branch is not meant for "regular users", and I will not let you start discussions about devel features on the regular support board.

You have to understand how development works:
  • Phase 1: developers add and modify features. There's no guarantee features will work, the code surely has bugs. Non-dev team members can check out, but we don't want feedback yet. There's no support, no explanation (this is the phase we're currently in)
  • Phase 2: the features have become stable enough to let experienced users take a look at it. An alpha version is released to a closed group of testers. The testers and developers can post on a board that is non-public. Testers are welcome to post potential bugs on the non-public "bugs"-board. The developers try to iron out the bugs.
  • Phase 3: the dev team agrees on a feature freeze: new features mustn't be added, only bugs are allowed to be corrected. The language files are being sent to the translators.
  • Phase 4: a public beta is released. It still isn't recommended for productive use. Experienced users who feel comfortable with beta software are encouraged to download and test it and post potential bugs on the bugs board, which becomes public. There's still no support for the devel version. Possible bugs arte being ironed out.
  • Phase 5: a stable version is being released to the public. The bugs board is being locked for regular users, a regular support board is being created for the new stable version.
  • (Phase 6: if bugs are being discovered in the stable that have escaped the preliminary alpha and beta stage, an updated stable version is being released)
GauGau
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 19 queries.