Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function: imagerotate()  (Read 12322 times)

sdevine01

• Coppermine newbie
PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function: imagerotate()
« on: August 09, 2004, 05:05:02 pm »

I switched from using ImageMagik to GD2 and I noticed this error during a picture edit.

PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function:  imagerotate() in /home/web/cpg/include/imageObjectGD.class.php
 on line 139, referer: http://www.lipho.com/cpg/picEditor.php?id=361

Not sure what other info might help, this is a Fedora Core 2 box with the GD that came with it.  php4.3.8, apache 2.0.50

- Sean

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function: imagerotate()
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2004, 06:27:43 pm »

undo the strange modifications you did to your install, especially the theme (no version output there). I suggest you're not using the most recent version, or even a beta. Post your exact version info here.

GauGau

P.S. a things that made me smile: from your source code
$Id: template.html,v 1.2 2004/04/09 18:31:30 joestewart Exp $
I recommend not touching things you don't understand ;D

sdevine01

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2004, 07:55:27 pm »

Not my code.  I've reinstalledl 1.3.1 - Still having trouble with rotate - only thing in the apache error log is:

PHP Warning:  Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated - argument passed by value;  If you would like
 to pass it by reference, modify the declaration of [runtime function name]().  If you would like to enable call-time pass-by-refere
nce, you can set allow_call_time_pass_reference to true in your INI file.  However, future versions may not support this any longer.
  in /home/web/cpg/include/imageObjectGD.class.php on line 90, referer: http://www.lipho.com/cpg/picEditor.php?id=361

I'll give the ini switch a shot.

P.S. Lose the hostile attitude and don't assume things you don't know.   :P

Nibbler

« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2004, 08:32:16 pm »

If you are using PHPSlash's Coppermine Photo Gallery module  you cannot turn up here and expect us to know all about it and help support it. Please be reasonable.

sdevine01

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2004, 09:03:26 pm »

I understand -- I wasn't aware of the differences between the phpslash module and the norm.  As per my previous message in this thread I have installed a vanilla 1.3.1.  This elminated the breadcrumb and undefined imagerotate() problem.  No errors appear now, but the popup on the save image button ends up blank.  The Image wasn't rotated either.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 15 queries.