Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function ctype_alpha()  (Read 523 times)

bermisch

• Coppermine newbie

Hello,
I just upgraded my coppermine  gallery from 1.5.48 to 1.6.26 . This was necessary after an upgrade of sql to 8.2. So I kept the data tables in the database and did ../update.php after copying the files of 1.6.26 to the previous coppermine web server hierarchy.
There seem to be compatibility since tables were managed by a previous version of he error message :
Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function ctype_alpha() in /var/www/html/magallerie/include/inspekt.php:475 Stack trace: #0 /var/www/html/magallerie/include/inspekt/cage.php(287): Inspekt::isAlpha() #1 /var/www/html/magallerie/thumbnails.php(60): Inspekt_Cage->testAlpha() #2 {main} thrown in /var/www/html/magallerie/include/inspekt.php on line 475
There seem to miss some generic file : is ctype_alpha() a generic function......
Maybe I missed some information on upgrading ?
Thanks for your ideas.
BM

bermisch

• Coppermine newbie

Just solved. A research on  "Call to undefined function ctype_alpha()" indicates that  "php-ctype" extension for PHP  is missing. This extension is not installed by default. when installing PHP8.2. Sorry for "Dérangement".  Maybe this can nevertheless be useful to know when using php8.2.
Regards
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 19 queries.