Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: [Invalid]: Possible bug?  (Read 14446 times)

erroneus

• Coppermine regular visitor
[Invalid]: Possible bug?
« on: July 17, 2004, 01:08:05 pm »

Ever since I uploaded some pictures to some of my albums, I notice that when I logout of coppermine, the following appears on the very top of the page:

Code: [Select]
Notice: unserialize(): Error at offset 0 of 7 bytes in /usr/home/sites/www.lmtchatonline.com/web/gallery/bridge/phpbb.inc.php on line 90
I even upgraded to 1.3.1, same thing  happens. It goes way if I log back in.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2005, 09:01:19 pm by Nibbler »

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Possible bug?
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2004, 01:14:11 pm »

test account (non-admin) for http://www.lmtchatonline.com/gallery/ please...
Post your version of coppermine as well.

GauGau

erroneus

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2004, 12:45:48 am »

login: lunatic
pass: blah123

Running 1.3.1

Thanks.

kegobeer

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • Beer - it does a body good!
    • The Kazebeer Family Website
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2004, 01:44:10 am »

Your error shows an issue in the phpbb bridge.  However, the link to your forum is incorrect (http://www.lmtchatonline.com/gallery/www.lmtchatonline.com/phpbb).  Maybe an issue with your integration with phpbb.  Various other links are also incorrect (example: http://www.lmtchatonline.com/gallery/www.lmtchatonline.com/gallery).

I logged into your site with your test user, and didn't see any errors while I was there.
Do not send me a private message unless I ask for one.  Make your post public so everyone can benefit.

There are no stupid questions
But there are a LOT of inquisitive idiots

erroneus

« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2004, 02:12:58 am »

Yeah it was just those two links that were incorrect. Fixed now. Thanks.  ;D
I've never had problems with my phpBB integration. This error started appearing when I uploaded a lot of pics to one of my albums.

This is my line 90 in the phpBB bridge file:
$sessiondata = unserialize($HTTP_COOKIE_VARS[PHPBB_COOKIE_PREFIX . '_data']);
I had the same problem before I upgraded to 1.3.1.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2004, 02:25:33 am by erroneus »

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2004, 08:22:19 am »

I confirm kegobeer's report: no error for me when looging out.
But, looking at your source code, I noticed something fishy in the theme you're using. Did you make sure to have applied the changes mentioned in docs/theme.htm when upgrading from cpg1.2.x to cpg1.3.x?

GauGau

erroneus

« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2004, 04:26:09 am »

it says for applying changes to custom themes from 1.2.x to 1.3.x. I originally had 1.3.0 and upgraded to 1.3.1. So that wouldn't be the issue. I still read over it to verify that the changes were made though.

Why is it that when I click on Memberlist while logged in as a regular user it'll direct me to:
http://www.lmtchatonline.com/phpBB/admin/index.php? It of course says I don't have access to make administration changes. But when I'm logged in as an admin is simply directs me to /phpBB.

kegobeer

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2004, 06:19:59 am »

For the memberlist problem...

Either some variable isn't getting set, or the link the phpbb bridge file sets isn't right.  I don't use phpBB, so I can't verify if this will fix it, but open up /bridge/phpbb.inc, and change

function udb_edit_users()
{
    $target = 'admin/index.php';
    udb_redirect($target);
}

to
function udb_edit_users()
{
    $target = 'memberlist.php';
    udb_redirect($target);
}

For the original problem...

If you switch to the default Coppermine theme, do you still have the unserialize error?
Do not send me a private message unless I ask for one.  Make your post public so everyone can benefit.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2004, 07:14:44 am »

This is a known issue: you can't use the memberlist when using a bridged coppermine. Disable displaying the memberlist in coppermine config.

GauGau

kegobeer

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2004, 07:40:35 am »

The memberlist works fine with the SMF bridge, although I didn't know until today as I leave the memberlist option switched off in Coppermine's admin.

erroneus

« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2004, 08:28:03 am »

I changed the theme to classic, and am still getting the same error message on top when I logout (it goes away when I log back in). I tried the lunatic reg. user account i posted before, and the same thing happens as when I logout of my admin account.

I think I found another bug. When I click on the Show/hide info button when browsing a picture, then click on my name (indicating that I uploaded that pic), it shows my profile. But on my profile picture it seems to be showing the latest pic that I uploaded. Same problem is happening to another admin.

erroneus

« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2004, 08:33:10 am »

OK it appears this problem is only happening on my computer. Maybe a browser issue..something messed up with my cookies? I  can logout with no errors on my roommate's computer. Thanks guys.

Casper

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2004, 11:25:08 am »

I think I found another bug. When I click on the Show/hide info button when browsing a picture, then click on my name (indicating that I uploaded that pic), it shows my profile. But on my profile picture it seems to be showing the latest pic that I uploaded. Same problem is happening to another admin.

This is not a bug, it is expected behaviour.  There will be 1 or 2 pics in your profile (coppermine, not BB) depending on if you have uploaded pics and posted comments.  The left one is the last uploaded, and if clicked on, links to a meta album containing all pics you have uploaded.
The right one goes to all pics you have commented on.

Note, these profile meta albums respect permissions, so they do not show pics the viewer is not allowed to see.
It has been a long time now since I did my little bit here, and have done no coding or any other such stuff since. I'm back to being a noob here

erroneus

« Reply #13 on: July 19, 2004, 12:22:50 pm »

Oh so when a visitor clicks on my profile they wont see the pic I last uploaded? I don't want someone to see it and think I'm a girl or something if the pic I last uploaded was a girl's pic, you know? Since the picture is simply displayed and no text around it describing what it is. It'll automatically  make people assume  that it's a picture of me.

Casper

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #14 on: July 19, 2004, 12:47:51 pm »

It will always be the last uploaded pic.

There is a mod somewhere to add the text 'last uploaded pic', and that has been incorporated into the next version.
It has been a long time now since I did my little bit here, and have done no coding or any other such stuff since. I'm back to being a noob here

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2004, 12:49:11 pm »

to make it clear to users that the pic shows the last uploaded or last commented pic, not an avatar of you, edit profile.php and find
               $lastcom = '<td width="50%" valign="top" align="center">'
                            . '<a href="thumbnails.php?album=lastcomby&uid=' . $uid . '">'
                            . $lastcom
                            . '</a><br />';
Replace it with
                $lastcom = '<td width="50%" valign="top" align="center">'
                            . '<a href="thumbnails.php?album=lastcomby&uid=' . $uid . '">'
                            . '<span class="thumb_title">Last comment by ' . $user_data['user_name'] . '<br /></span>'
                            . $lastcom
                            . '</a><br />';
Then, find
                $user_thumb = '<td width="50%" valign="top" align="center">'
                            . '<a href="thumbnails.php?album=lastupby&uid=' . $uid . '">'
                            . $user_thumb
                            . '</a></td>';
and replace with
                $user_thumb = '<td width="50%" valign="top" align="center">'
                            . '<a href="thumbnails.php?album=lastupby&uid=' . $uid . '">'
                            . '<span class="thumb_title">Last uploaded file by ' . $user_data['user_name'] . '<br /></span>'
                            . $user_thumb
                            . '</a></td>';

This should do the trick (the code I posted will be part of cpg1.4.0 which is still under development).

GauGau

erroneus

« Reply #16 on: July 19, 2004, 04:28:32 pm »

Nice thanks.  ;D

bxs122

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #17 on: July 23, 2004, 12:57:59 pm »

OK it appears this problem is only happening on my computer. Maybe a browser issue..something messed up with my cookies? I  can logout with no errors on my roommate's computer. Thanks guys.

I am having the same exact issue -- on my computer I don't get the problem but on other users computers they started seeing the problem after we start to upload images.
Any find on this one??

erroneus

Re: [Possibly unsolved]: Possible bug?
« Reply #18 on: July 24, 2004, 02:24:25 am »

Case re-opened. I'm still having the same problem with my computer, haven't yet figured out what it could be!

Streamer

• Coppermine novice
Re: [Possibly unsolved]: Possible bug?
« Reply #19 on: January 06, 2005, 12:19:35 pm »

Is this problem solved now? ???

I tried to fiind out solution to same kind of problem with no success. I have bridged phpbb 2.0.11 with cpg, and this problem came out when updating cpg 1.2 to 1.3.2. Phpbb 2.0.11 worked fine with cpg 1.2.

When I log in to cpg it redirects fine to gallery and shows that im logged in, but when I then click some link it kicks me out and shows error

"Notice: unserialize(): Error at offset 0 of 92 bytes in /home/customers/perho/public_html/kuvagalleria/bridge/phpbb.inc.php on line 90"

at the top of the page.

My gallery is at [removed]
My board at [removed]

you can test it with
login: test
passwd: test

(Board is in Finnish, so login=Käyttäjätunnus and passwd=Salasana :) )

I got the problem with Firefox 1, Opera 7.51, and IE 6 sp2

Versioncheck saved as html:
[removed]

Thanks a lot!
« Last Edit: January 08, 2005, 06:33:31 pm by Streamer »
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Page created in 0.026 seconds with 19 queries.