Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Suddenly can't upload files  (Read 3509 times)

golive

• Coppermine newbie
    • Genealogy
Suddenly can't upload files
« on: July 09, 2004, 12:23:17 pm »

After having selected upload files and chosen 1 file in the file upload box this message appears:

Warning: opendir(./albums/edit): failed to open dir: No such file or directory in /usr/home/web/web11934/cpg1.3.0/upload.php on line 406

when I select my file and press continue this message appears:
Warning: move_uploaded_file(./albums/edit/mHTTP_temp_2736a8bb.jpg): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /usr/home/web/web11934/cpg1.3.0/upload.php on line 1193

Warning: move_uploaded_file(): Unable to move '/var/tmp/phpAPpcIS' to './albums/edit/mHTTP_temp_2736a8bb.jpg' in /usr/home/web/web11934/cpg1.3.0/upload.php on line 1193
  and 0 files were uploades.
The programme has been working excellent until now. Can anybody please help me ???. I don't know much about php.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Suddenly can't upload files
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2004, 02:49:46 pm »

apparently your edit folder inside the albums folder has been lost (this is a known issue on some webhosts and will be fixed with cpg1.3.1, which is due to be released soon as a bugfix). For now, just create a folder named "edit" within your albums folder (using your ftp software) and CHMOD it to 777 or 755 (depending on your config, similarly to the albums folder).

GauGau
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.024 seconds with 19 queries.