Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [Solved]: Path in ImageMagick not working... quick question.  (Read 3050 times)

scgbrown

• Coppermine newbie

Hello,

I'm having a problem with getting the Coppermine install.php to execute.  I've checked with my webhost (www.ace-host.net) and they advised the ImageMagick path for the convert program is /usr/bin/convert.  I continue to get the following error:  

"The installer can not find the '/usr/bin/convert/' directory you have specified for ImageMagick or it does not have permission to access it. Check that your typing is correct and that you have access to the specified directory"  :-\\

So my question is this:  I've loaded the Coppermine directory several subdirectories off of my domain.  For example: domain.com/portal/coppermine/.  When I type in the path to ImageMagick, do I need to add something to express the extra subdirectory layer??  

Thanks in advance for your help!  

Regards,
Scott
« Last Edit: July 06, 2004, 08:27:22 am by GauGau »

scgbrown

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Path in ImageMagick not working... quick question.
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2004, 02:28:58 am »

I'm not the techy type, but I figured it out.  Stupid mistake on my part.  All I needed to provide the install.php process was the path /usr/bin/ only.  I was typing in /usr/bin/convert. 

Thanks!

Regards,
Scott
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 16 queries.