Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [n/a, not standalone version] strange upload error  (Read 3459 times)

marky

• Coppermine newbie
[n/a, not standalone version] strange upload error
« on: July 01, 2004, 06:09:01 pm »

Hello All,

I searched the forums extensively but couldn't find an answer to this particular problem.  When I upload images I get this error:

Warning: main(includes/nbbcode.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/website/public_html/coppermine/displayimage.php on line 29

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'includes/nbbcode.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/website/public_html/coppermine/displayimage.php on line 29

After the error and can go back and the browser and the picture is, in fact, there.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2004, 06:24:22 pm by Casper »

Casper

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
Re: strange upload error
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2004, 06:15:33 pm »

What version of coppermine are you using.
I know of no 'nbbcode.php' in standalone coppermine, or of displayimage.php line 29 (or any) requiring it.
It has been a long time now since I did my little bit here, and have done no coding or any other such stuff since. I'm back to being a noob here

marky

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2004, 06:21:15 pm »

Thank you for your quick reply.  I am in the wrong forums...you may erase this post.

Casper

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2004, 06:23:11 pm »

OK, if you are using cpg for cms (nuke), go to www.nukephotogallery.com.
It has been a long time now since I did my little bit here, and have done no coding or any other such stuff since. I'm back to being a noob here

Casper

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
[n/a, not standalone] Re: strange upload error
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2004, 06:23:43 pm »

Hello All,

I searched the forums extensively but couldn't find an answer to this particular problem.  When I upload images I get this error:

Warning: main(includes/nbbcode.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/website/public_html/coppermine/displayimage.php on line 29

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'includes/nbbcode.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/website/public_html/coppermine/displayimage.php on line 29

After the error and can go back and the browser and the picture is, in fact, there.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 17 queries.