Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Maybe changed permission by mistake, any idea what to use?  (Read 4188 times)

eita

• Coppermine novice
Maybe changed permission by mistake, any idea what to use?
« on: April 09, 2012, 02:26:04 pm »

Hi. I think I changed the permission for the main folder (where the gallery itselv is placed) when I was to check/set permission on the "include" and "album". Actually not sure if I did or not...I just noticed that the "main folder" was marked after I was supposed to have changed on of the mentioned. Now I have 755 on this one as well.
Someone that can inform me about the correct permission? I have tried to read all I can find in the manuals, but cannot see the needed information (if this exist due to different host settings etc?).
The installation is fresh, downloaded today. I haven't even "been inside" yet, wanted to ask first...
Link to the gallery: http://www.bestregion.net/gallery/

eita

• Coppermine novice
Re: Maybe changed permission by mistake, any idea what to use?
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2012, 11:53:18 pm »

Decided to remove the instalation, something must have gone very wrong...a lot of errors and reports about some files older than others. Probably my mistake in the upload. I will try a new instalation.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 19 queries.