Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: init.inc.php and functions.inc.php errors  (Read 6482 times)

Setax

• Coppermine newbie
init.inc.php and functions.inc.php errors
« on: June 28, 2004, 01:46:55 pm »

Notice: Undefined index: cookie_name in D:\Inetpub\webs\setaxorg\galery\include\functions.inc.php on line 34

Notice: Undefined index: cookie_name in D:\Inetpub\webs\setaxorg\galery\include\init.inc.php on line 257

Notice: Undefined index: debug_notice in D:\Inetpub\webs\setaxorg\galery\include\init.inc.php on line 314

Warning: main(themes/default/theme.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in D:\Inetpub\webs\setaxorg\galery\include\init.inc.php on line 333

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'themes/default/theme.php' (include_path='.;c:\php\includes') in D:\Inetpub\webs\setaxorg\galery\include\init.inc.php on line 333

Im new on this, and i have this errors. About the theme, its strange, all the themes of the packet are up, i think i can do that, but the other errors could someone help me please?

Casper

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
Re: init.inc.php and functions.inc.php errors
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2004, 11:05:47 pm »

This is because coppermine has changed the name of the default theme, to 'classic', to avoid confusion between the coppermine theme, and the site default.

First, try deleting your cookies for your site on your browser.  Make sure when you go back to the site you force refresh the page.

If this does not work, type your address in the address bar with this at the end, ..../index.php?theme=classic

If that doesn't work, use your database tool to go to the config table, and change the name for the theme from default, to classic.

You should then be able to go into config and change it as normal.
It has been a long time now since I did my little bit here, and have done no coding or any other such stuff since. I'm back to being a noob here

Setax

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2004, 11:57:11 pm »

Many thanx, that its ok now.

But another problem comes :D Now i canīt login like "admin". Whatīs the direct link for that?

Thanx again...

Casper

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2004, 12:26:44 am »

None of the changes with the upgrade, or what I put above, will have changed your admin account username or password.

If you cannot login as admin, use your database tool, such as phpMyadmin, and check the name and password in the users table.
It has been a long time now since I did my little bit here, and have done no coding or any other such stuff since. I'm back to being a noob here

Setax

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2004, 08:04:18 am »

Canīt check my username and passwor because i donīt make one. The instalation i do changing config.php and now i need help to write the archive with the admin  user and password. i want to write the admin count, not with the install.php.

Should you ask why, its because on my server doesnīt works CHMOD atribute, they are changing that.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2004, 10:16:18 am »

urm, this might be a language issue, I didn't fully understand. Please re-phrase. Anyway, you must have created an admin account during install of coppermine, the installer wouldn't have let you continue if you have not done so. If you really think you have no admin user at all, do as Casper suggested, use a tool like phpMyAdmin, browse the table yourCopperminePrefix_users and create a new entry with the user_group set to "1".

GauGau
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 19 queries.