Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [how do you] move (reposition) the dropmenu??  (Read 2926 times)

antiother

• Coppermine newbie
[how do you] move (reposition) the dropmenu??
« on: December 05, 2011, 10:43:46 pm »

hey ^_^

i'm a total n00b.

i want to move (reposition) the dropmenu (i think that's what it's called anyway). the one that says "home - login - album list - search" under the page header. i've messed around in the css & html a bit, but i couldn't find anything :(

can somebody please tell me how i can move this, if it's even the dropmenu i should be trying to move?? pleeeease!! Thank you so much for the help in advance ^_^

antiother

• Coppermine newbie
Re: [how do you] move (reposition) the dropmenu??
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2011, 10:51:16 pm »

oops!! my bad. i can move it now. why won't "text-align:center;" work with it though. how else can i get it centered??

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2011, 10:35:51 am »

Unfortunately you haven't posted a link to your gallery nor told us which theme you try to modify. I guess you talk about the theme 'curve'. If so, I suggest to use an already existing theme, like http://coppermine-gallery.net/demo/cpg15x/?theme=curve_centered

antiother

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2011, 06:39:57 pm »

• i didn't post a link to my gallery cuz it's i haven't uploaded it to the web server yet, it's running on a wamp server on my desktop till i'm happy with everything.
  • actually, i tried to modify "curve" & the "sample" themes but i'm not a fan of curve so i stuck with editing the sample template, & i wanted the same theme style & colour as my bridged forum anyways. i came half-right with some inline css in the template.html file, & wrapped others in <span> tags with an id or class & edited them in the style.css file.
  • i do however have one problem still that i can't figure out. i can't create any margins between the ".admin_menu a" links when a normal user is logged in. i've made spaces between them for when the admin logs in, but when i log in as a normal user the buttons are stuck together no matter what i do.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 15 queries.