Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Exactly which IPTC / EXIF tags are read into the database?  (Read 2042 times)

rrlives

• Coppermine newbie
Exactly which IPTC / EXIF tags are read into the database?
« on: November 12, 2009, 08:18:00 pm »

(I have been unable to discover by searching and reading the docs. I apologzie if the information is available and I missed it.)

I have learned that yes, if the configuration is set correctly, "some" IPTC and EXIF tags will be read into the database and then be searchable, which is exactly what I need. (Versus having to tag the photos in Coppermine itself to be read into the database.)

But now I need to know exactly which tags those are, so I can use them.  It would be ideal if it is the keyword and description tags, but if not, I can just force other tags to operate the same way.  I just want the keyword information to travel with the image, whether it's in the "right" slot or not.

Thank you in advance for your help. 
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 19 queries.