Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Recently Added Pictures problem  (Read 2799 times)

Gellarfan

• Coppermine newbie
Recently Added Pictures problem
« on: July 16, 2009, 09:54:59 pm »

Hey, I hope this is the right thread to post this in, its my first post lol. Well when I upload pictures they have stopped showing up in the Recently added pictures on my main site :( Does anyone know the problem?

My Site
http://gellarfan.org

My Gallery
http://gellarfan.org/gallery

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Recently Added Pictures problem
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2009, 08:28:37 am »

We can't tell for sure, as you require a login and haven't provided a test user account, but it's very likely that your site got hacked because of your reluctance to upgrade (you have cpg1.4.18 that has known security flaws, while the most recent stable release currently is cpg1.4.25, so you're running 7 versions behind). If you have been hacked, do as suggested in the thread "Yikes, I've been hacked! Now what?". If you're not sure, provide a non-admin test user account first, as we certainly won't go through registration just in order to be able to help you.

Gellarfan

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2009, 09:12:08 pm »

We can't tell for sure, as you require a login and haven't provided a test user account, but it's very likely that your site got hacked because of your reluctance to upgrade (you have cpg1.4.18 that has known security flaws, while the most recent stable release currently is cpg1.4.25, so you're running 7 versions behind). If you have been hacked, do as suggested in the thread "Yikes, I've been hacked! Now what?". If you're not sure, provide a non-admin test user account first, as we certainly won't go through registration just in order to be able to help you.

sorry bout that, I just made one..

user: testgallery
pass: testgallery1

is there a thread on how to upgrade? im not to good with coppermine lol so a step by step guide would be awesome!

phill104

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
    • Windsurf.me
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2009, 10:15:55 pm »

Try the docs.

http://coppermine-gallery.net/demo/cpg14x/docs/index.htm#upgrade

Bus make sure you read the yikes thread Joachim pointed you towards.
It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.025 seconds with 20 queries.