Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [Solved]: Debug Mode...Error Executing ImageMagick - Return value: 127  (Read 5131 times)

teambajamarine

• Coppermine novice

I have searched and read about this error, they didn not help in solving my problem, so I post my debugf code here for all to decipher and tell me what it means.

The picture 'albums/userpics/10008/102_0280.jpg' can't be inserted in the album

Error executing ImageMagick - Return value: 127

Cmd line :
/usr/X11R6/bin/convert -quality 80 -antialias -geometry 100x75 'albums/userpics/10008/102_0280.jpg' 'albums/userpics/10008/thumb_102_0280.jpg'

The convert program said:
/usr/X11R6/bin/convert: error while loading shared libraries: libMagick.so.6: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

File: /home/tbmbboa/public_html/Coppermine/db_input.php - Line: 289
« Last Edit: May 07, 2004, 08:14:31 am by GauGau »

hyperion

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
  • - retired -
Re: Debug Mode...Error Executing ImageMagick - Return value: 127
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2004, 11:50:44 pm »

Image Magick seems to have lost one of its shared libraries.  You'll have to correct that before programs like CPG can use its convert utility.  If you have GD2, I would advise switching to it in the Config console while you repair your IM installation.
"Then, Fletch," that bright creature said to him, and the voice was very kind, "let's begin with level flight . . . ."

-Richard Bach, Jonathan Livingston Seagull

(https://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mozilla.org%2Fproducts%2Ffirefox%2Fbuttons%2Fgetfirefox_small.png&hash=9f6d645801cbc882a52f0ee76cfeda02625fc537)

teambajamarine

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2004, 12:33:33 am »

Safe to say this in on my webhosts end? They switched me to a new server last night and this was the result.

Casper

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2004, 12:37:59 am »

Oh, the joys of server upgrades.

A quick email in their direction is needed on this, I think.
It has been a long time now since I did my little bit here, and have done no coding or any other such stuff since. I'm back to being a noob here

teambajamarine

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2004, 12:38:36 am »

Thank you Casper!

teambajamarine

• Coppermine novice

It seems as though my webshosts are not much help, where to next?

teambajamarine

• Coppermine novice

Somewhere I can look? Something I can do in MYSQL? Please tell me this is definately on my webhosts end.

teambajamarine

• Coppermine novice

On a FLUKE I changed from ImageMagick to GD version 2 and it worked, holy cow! What is the difference between the 2 programs?

hyperion

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
  • - retired -

Yes, this is definitely on your webhost's end. Just show them the error message about the missing lib.so.6 file.  GD2 is slightly more limited than Image Magick in that it cannot process GIFs. 
"Then, Fletch," that bright creature said to him, and the voice was very kind, "let's begin with level flight . . . ."

-Richard Bach, Jonathan Livingston Seagull

(https://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mozilla.org%2Fproducts%2Ffirefox%2Fbuttons%2Fgetfirefox_small.png&hash=9f6d645801cbc882a52f0ee76cfeda02625fc537)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 18 queries.