Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class PHPMailer after mehdi bridge enabled  (Read 8004 times)

r.spierings

• Coppermine newbie

The medhi bridge worked fine with cpg 1.4.19 and joomla 1.5.8. When upgrading to joomla 1.5.9 and cpg 1.4.20 or 1.4.21 i got this error when changing album permissions:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class PHPMailer in /customers/msgdenbosch.nl/msgdenbosch.nl/httpd.www/cpg/include/mailer.inc.php on line 114

I first contacted medhi if this was a new problem with the bridge but that wasn't the case. I have upgraded and downgraded both joomla and cpg but no result.
I tried using smtp server instead of sendmail in cpg. Also no succes.

When the bridge disabled everything worked fine.

Could anyone help with this problem?

r.spierings

• Coppermine newbie

The medhi bridge worked fine with cpg 1.4.19 and joomla 1.5.8. When upgrading to joomla 1.5.9 and cpg 1.4.20 or 1.4.21 i got this error when changing album permissions:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class PHPMailer in /customers/msgdenbosch.nl/msgdenbosch.nl/httpd.www/cpg/include/mailer.inc.php on line 114

I first contacted medhi if this was a new problem with the bridge but that wasn't the case. I have upgraded and downgraded both joomla and cpg but no result.
I tried using smtp server instead of sendmail in cpg. Also no succes. I have also tried a clean install for cpg but that didn't help either.

When the bridge disabled everything worked fine.

Could anyone help with this problem?

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de

The mehdi bridge goes unsupported here. Ask mehdi, not us.
If you want us to help, read the docs, section "Bridging support". Alternatively, read the sticky thread on this very sub-board that is named "When requesting bridge support - mandatory!" for no apparent reason. Do as suggested there.

This is not a hotline, allow days for answers, not just hours before bumping. Bumping by just quoting your posting is silly. Respect board rules and common sense in the future.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 19 queries.