Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Batch Add Files Problem  (Read 2546 times)

chemicalscream

• Coppermine newbie
Batch Add Files Problem
« on: January 25, 2009, 07:34:14 am »

I am trying to batch add files.

When I get to the point where it tells me the results of each image being added, in the results column it says "click here for details or to reload" and when I click on it I get "Unable to create thumbnail or reduced size image."

Can you guys help me fix this?

Thanks. :)

Aeronautic

• Coppermine frequent poster
  • Photographer / film maker turned webmeister...
Re: Batch Add Files Problem
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2009, 10:17:53 pm »

To save the mods a click or two:

Post as many details as possible on the issue you're facing; for a start, you should post a link to your gallery and a test user account (without admin privileges). If the page in question can't be accessed by "regular" users (e.g. admin pages), post a screenshot.

And did you read this? Trouble-shooting the upload process. And this? Board rules / Forum policies

This is not meant to be mean or blow you off, but your post seems to reflect the fact that you have not reviewed those pages.

I hope this helps you.

And if you solve your problem please explain the solution here and indicate that it is solved.

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.014 seconds with 15 queries.