Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [Solved]: Problems with includes in Coppermine initial setup  (Read 2994 times)

rigel2

• Coppermine newbie

Hi

After I run install.php to set up Coppermine, I get the error message:

Warning: require_once(include/debugger.inc.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/httpd/htdocs/cpg1418/include/init.inc.php on line 26

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'include/debugger.inc.php' (include_path='/usr/local/php/lib/php') in /home/httpd/htdocs/cpg1418/include/init.inc.php on line 26

I then edit init.inc.php on line 26, so that instead of 'include/debugger.inc.php' it now reads:
'./include/debugger.inc.php', or I even give it the absolute path, this works to a point, but then then it says there are other files it can't find. I would have to edit every single reference to include/ !!!! I upgraded my PHP version to 5.2.6, My previous version of PHP was 5.2.3 which I ran on MEPIS Linux 6.5, and I am now running MEPIS Linux 7.0. On before the upgrade it ran perfectly.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Cheers

« Last Edit: July 21, 2008, 10:42:46 am by Nibbler »

Nibbler

Re: Problems with includes in Coppermine initial setup
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2008, 10:26:24 am »

You need to fix your include_path setting. Change it to .:/usr/local/php/lib/php instead. The dot is required.

rigel2

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Problems with includes in Coppermine initial setup
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2008, 10:36:27 am »

THANKS!!!

I edited my php.ini file as you said, then restarted the Apache webserver, and it works.

Cheers
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 16 queries.