Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: URL upload error  (Read 2292 times)

pielord

• Coppermine newbie
URL upload error
« on: May 09, 2008, 05:54:20 am »

I've read as many topics as I could find about url upload problems. I did not see anything about my problem. FTP uploads work fine, but when i try to upload by url I get this error - "HTTP/1.0 302 Moved Temporarily". I've got the permissions set to 777 like they should be, I've fixed the php.ini fine, but nothing worked. Anybody have an idea of what's wrong?

http://www.pwnforce.com/cpg/index.php

username: test
password: test

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: URL upload error
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2008, 07:03:37 am »

Do exactly as suggested in the docs, sections "upload troubleshooting" and "asking for support on upload issues". The number of file upload fields is set to 5 (it should be set to 1), the number of URI upload fields is set to 3 (it should be set to 0). On some server setups, there are restrictions on URI uploads that you can't circumvent (only your webhost can). Forget about URI uploads, they are a silly feature in the first place that never should have been introduced anyway.

Nibbler

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2008, 10:24:06 am »

Upload using the final url, not the one that redirects.

pielord

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2008, 05:59:39 pm »

It seems to me that giving or not giving your gallery members the option to upload by url is a matter of opinion. Personally I think it's a good option, because it means that my members don't have to download a picture just to re-upload it to my gallery. I'm sure now that this isn't an error related to Coppermine. So I'll just get support through my webhost.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 20 queries.