Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Automatically installed. Now how do I use it?  (Read 3504 times)

ernier4154

• Coppermine newbie
Automatically installed. Now how do I use it?
« on: April 17, 2008, 09:22:54 pm »

My Coppermine was automatically installed by Fantastico in CPanel. Now how do I use it? I know nothing about it. Are there tutorials somewhere that show you how to use it? The only tutorials I found were about how to install and troubleshoot. I need to learn how to build a photo gallery. Thanks.

Ernie

tfischer

• Coppermine regular visitor
    • Fischersplace Photo Gallery
Re: Automatically installed. Now how do I use it?
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2008, 09:40:00 pm »

My Coppermine was automatically installed by Fantastico in CPanel. Now how do I use it? I know nothing about it. Are there tutorials somewhere that show you how to use it? The only tutorials I found were about how to install and troubleshoot. I need to learn how to build a photo gallery. Thanks.

Ernie

1) Your install is almost certainly out of date with a serious security issue -- please upgrade to 1.4.18 following the instructions in the docs
2) Speaking of the docs, please read them (use the link in the title bar at the top of this page) and come back with specific questions of things you don't understand.  The docs are supposed to answer the questions you're asking -- if you don't understand them, then ask for (specific) clarification, but please don't expect us to duplicate the info here.

-Tim

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Automatically installed. Now how do I use it?
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2008, 07:42:41 am »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.015 seconds with 17 queries.