Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: So confused...please help!  (Read 3702 times)

QMD

• Coppermine newbie
So confused...please help!
« on: April 14, 2008, 08:27:17 am »

Im really not sure where to start. My galleries were fine a week ago and then about 4 days later i went on to look up some pictures and some of my "Config" settings were reset. I did what i could to get everything back to normal (thumbnail size, amount of albums per category, # of collums/rows, ect.) and when i tried to upload some new pictures it wouldnt let me (i got a red X). So this got me a little concerned and i went to look at some pics and everything i have shot this year (2008) wont show up. In the albums the thumbnails are there and when i click to see it full size i get the same red X with "Click to see full size image" and none of my new pictures are showing up, but everything from 2007 works fine. Do i need to upgrade or what? It kinda just happened all of a sudden and i am lost and dont know what else i can do???

If you want to take a look to see what im talking about here is a link to my Coppermine gallery: http://www.quartermiledesigns.com/coppermine/index.php

Go to ANY 2007 event and everything will be fine, then go to 2008 and thats where im running into my problems... :-\

Thanks for advice in advance.

-Steven Bunker

François Keller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka Frantz
    • Ma galerie
Re: So confused...please help!
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2008, 09:00:58 am »

your gallery was hacked.
there is a long thread dealing with this problem http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php/topic,51671.0.html
you must upgrade to the cpg1.4.17 version as soon as possible. Read the thread , especialy to understand that you must clean up your gallery from the malicious code before upgrading.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2008, 11:01:59 am by Hein Traag »
Avez vous lu la DOC ? la FAQ ? et cherché sur le forum avant de poster ?
Did you read the DOC ? the FAQ ? and search the board before posting ?
Mon Blog
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 19 queries.