Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [Solved]: Disappearing Images  (Read 1946 times)

saraek25

• Coppermine newbie
[Solved]: Disappearing Images
« on: April 04, 2008, 09:17:14 pm »

http://www.gale-online.net/gallery/index.php?cat=29 is one of the albums but this is happening in a lot of them. I have upgraded and when I go into my FTP client, the image files are still there only I get this when I click on the direct link:

http://www.gale-online.net/gallery/albums/Tony%20Duran/td7.jpg

I have inquired to my webhost who says it is an issue with the gallery software. Any ideas on how to fix this??

Sara
« Last Edit: April 04, 2008, 10:38:06 pm by Nibbler »

Nibbler

Re: Disappearing Images
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2008, 09:30:14 pm »

What is albums/time.php for? If you didn't put it there delete it and check your webspace for any other suspicious files. Check also for hidden files like .htaccess.

saraek25

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2008, 09:35:14 pm »

I have no idea. Looking now,  I had a time.php and a date.php  :-\ and a htaccess in the album directory.

saraek25

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2008, 09:48:39 pm »

update - I have found a ton of htaccess files in the albums - when I delete them, the photos reappear - I have also found some bizarre files like "contacts.php" and "layout.php" in random files which I am now deleting. i did upgrade and changed my password now - other than that I have no clue what happened.

Sara
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.015 seconds with 20 queries.