Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: MySql error: Access denied and link to server could not be established  (Read 12382 times)

ronronmx

• Coppermine novice

Hi,
I have Joomla 1.5 bridged with coppermine 1.4.16 with mehdi's bridge. I have cpmfetch installed and the "CpmFetch Plugin for Joomla 1.5" from http://extentions.lhmr.org/ ( i also have "highslide" installed )
I am able to call the photos from my coppermine gallery using the syntax below:

{cpmfetch function=randomMedia;columns=4;rows=2;imagelink=highslide;}

You can see the page here: http://www.stephanroncada.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=47:slimbox-test&catid=1:latest-news&Itemid=50

The problem is that i am getting an error at the top of my page:

Warning: mysql_real_escape_string() [function.mysql-real-escape-string]: Access denied for user 'ronronmx'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in /home/ronronmx/public_html/components/libraries/cmslib/db/mysql.php on line 67

Warning: mysql_real_escape_string() [function.mysql-real-escape-string]: A link to the server could not be established in /home/ronronmx/public_html/components/libraries/cmslib/db/mysql.php on line 67

It goes away if i take the cpmfetch call out. Can anyone help me figure out why i am getting this error? Thx in advance !!!
Stephane

Nibbler

The code is calling mysql_real_escape_string() but there is no database connection. Neither the mehdi bridge or the "CpmFetch Plugin for Joomla 1.5" are supported here.

ronronmx

• Coppermine novice

Nibbler, thx for your quick response and the info you gave me.
I posted this problem here because I'm thinking it might be related to the cpmfetch mod, and not the cpmfetch plugin i'm using. If i turn that plugin off, how can i make the same call with the cpmfetch mod only to see if i still get the db error?

I understand if you don't want to help me with this problem, but if you do help me out, thx in advance!

Stephane

Nibbler

Read the cpmfetch docs if you don't know to use it. You want something like this:

Code: [Select]
<?php 
include_once "cpg/cpmfetch/cpmfetch.php";
$objCpm = new cpm('cpg/cpmfetch/cpmfetch_config.php');
$objCpm->cpm_viewRandomMedia(2,4); 
$objCpm->cpm_close(); 
?>

ronronmx

• Coppermine novice

Read the cpmfetch docs if you don't know to use it. You want something like this:

Code: [Select]
<?php 
include_once "cpg/cpmfetch/cpmfetch.php";
$objCpm = new cpm('cpg/cpmfetch/cpmfetch_config.php');
$objCpm->cpm_viewRandomMedia(2,4); 
$objCpm->cpm_close(); 
?>

Ok thx Nibbler, i will give that a try. Thx for your help :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 19 queries.