Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [Solved]: 125 mandatory files missing  (Read 5968 times)

Halfhidden

[Solved]: 125 mandatory files missing
« on: March 09, 2008, 09:54:49 pm »

Just a quicky. I guess this is a bug or maybe I didn't understand the process and have led myself to this ponit. But I upgraded from 1.4.x to 1.4.16. Upgrade was sweet (as far as I know) and then I ran update.php. That was ok. I then ran versioncheck.php and I was listed with the following:

Total files/folders checked:      254
Mandatory files missing:    125
Optional files missing:    0
Files left over from outdated Coppermine version:    0
Outdated file versions:

I've checked and the files that it says are mandatory and missing (in red) are in fact present in the root directory. Is it safe to ignore this? The gallery seems to be working fine and the version says it's 1.4.16.
Regards,
Steff
« Last Edit: March 10, 2008, 07:54:03 am by Joachim Müller »

Nibbler

Re: 125 mandatory files missing
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2008, 10:21:55 pm »

If the files are in the root tick the 'coppermine is installed in the webroot' box.

Halfhidden

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2008, 11:10:44 pm »

For 11 years I worked as a network engineer and used to get annoyed at people just like me. Sorry I should have looked + read the instructions better. Your right I have only one file (anycontent.php) that is marked as version 1.4 since running the version checker correctly and this is because I have multiple anycontents. I'll upgrade the file and run version checker again.
Really Nibbler, I'm truly sorry for asking such a dumb question....and thank you for answering it when really you could have replied "read the documents" and I wouldn't have been offended.

Regards,
Steff

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2008, 07:53:53 am »

It's fine if the file anycontent.php is marked as outdated - no need for any action.

Daethian

• Coppermine novice
  • I know just enough to be dangerous!
    • Foreverpurple
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2008, 03:37:45 pm »

If the files are in the root tick the 'coppermine is installed in the webroot' box.

I love this site :) Thanks!
"How naked?
4th base naked."
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 16 queries.