Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Batch add issue  (Read 2682 times)

vivithemage

• Coppermine newbie
Batch add issue
« on: January 27, 2008, 10:09:53 pm »

I uploaded 1298 photos to my gallery/albums/europe directory (created the Europe one myself obviously). Now I ran the batch add, let them all load and such, selected the correct folder. I created that Album already, and for some reason only 700 or so got added, the others end up with "click for details or to reload" while the ones that work end up with 'OK'. When I click for details, they all say :

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 12288 bytes) in /home/vivi/public_html/gallery/include/picmgmt.inc.php on line 262

any ideas? Is this my web hosting issue, or coppermine?

TigerClaw

• Coppermine novice
Re: Batch add issue
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2008, 11:50:17 pm »

It is a webhosting issue call your hoster and ask them to lift up the memory limit

vivithemage

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2008, 12:20:56 am »

will do, thanks tiger :)

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2008, 09:18:41 am »

Don't upload so many pics into one folder. Create sub-folders instead with less pics in it. There may be issues with 1000+ files in one folder.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 19 queries.