Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: please tell how to Add Adsense code to full size images  (Read 2472 times)

grvsunny

• Coppermine newbie
please tell how to Add Adsense code to full size images
« on: December 20, 2007, 12:43:46 pm »

Hello all I tried to search for it and also got some solution here at this thread
http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?topic=44115.0
but when I started implementing and saw my theme.php of my theme it was showing just
Code: [Select]
<?php /*************************   Coppermine Photo Gallery   ************************   Copyright (c) 2003-2007 Coppermine Dev Team   v1.1 originally written by Gregory DEMAR    This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify   it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by   the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or   (at your option) any later version.   ********************************************   Coppermine version: 1.4.12   $Source$   $Revision: 3636 $   $Author: gaugau $   $Date: 2007-06-29 11:35:30 +0200 (Fr, 29 Jun 2007) $ **********************************************/  // ------------------------------------------------------------------------- // // This theme has all CORE items removed                                     // // ------------------------------------------------------------------------- // define('THEME_IS_XHTML10_TRANSITIONAL',1);  ?>so please tell me what all changes I need to do

Nibbler

Re: please tell how to Add Adsense code to full size images
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2007, 05:23:58 pm »

Read the thread. The instructions tell you exactly what to do if the code is not there.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.015 seconds with 15 queries.