Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Album permissions  (Read 2553 times)

smuggler

• Coppermine newbie
Album permissions
« on: December 10, 2007, 10:36:08 am »

I have searched here on several occasions and not found the answer to my question ...

I have set up a gallery on a new server and transfered my dns over to it . but I can't get the new gallery to allow members to post pics or create albums I have set the config to allow this to happen but I cant seem to get it to work myself as a user  ... I am new to this and am simply stuck on how to proceed ...any help recieved would be greatly appreciated....

smuggler

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Album permissions
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2007, 12:31:40 pm »

I have checked chomod they are all at 777 or 755 so that part seems ok as do other settings in the config .. users are simply not able to make an album as the message that comes up is .first of all..Sorry there is no album where you are allwed to upoad files to .and if you try to make an album as a user .... you do not have permissions to access this page.. it must be somthing simple that i am overlooking but I cant find it..

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Album permissions
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2007, 08:04:09 pm »

Do exactly as suggested in the upload troubleshooting section of the docs and the next section that is named "asking for support on upload issues".
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.016 seconds with 16 queries.