Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Login dosent work / man kann sich nicht mehr einloggen !  (Read 4180 times)

bina

• Coppermine newbie
Login dosent work / man kann sich nicht mehr einloggen !
« on: October 03, 2007, 08:55:17 am »

Hallo :) ich habe vor ein paar tagen die galerie gewechselt von 4images. hat auch alles super geklappt. nur jetzt kann man sich nicht mehr einloggen, man wird immer wieder gebeten den usernamen und passwort einzugeben. Woran kann das liegen ? An den Cookies, aber mir wurde gesagt, die wurden gelöschst und es geht trotzdem nicht. Danke schonmal im vorraus.

Hello, i changed our gallery from 4images to coppermine. its was all ok, but now we have a little problem. the log in dosent work, after the log in is there not the index, just again the log in ? can somebody help me ?

my gallery is: www.bsb-galerie.de

Thanks guys  ;D

Stramm

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • Bettis Wollwelt
Re: Login dosent work / man kann sich nicht mehr einloggen !
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2007, 11:01:28 am »

You said 'someone' has cleared cookies? Did you do this? Cookies are specif to the browser you use. If someone else is clearing his cookies, then this has no effect for you.
Try to clear your cookies.

Nibbler

« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2007, 01:03:29 pm »

Works fine for me (account: test, password:password). Review your browser/security configuration.

bina

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2007, 01:18:17 pm »

You said 'someone' has cleared cookies? Did you do this? Cookies are specif to the browser you use. If someone else is clearing his cookies, then this has no effect for you.
Try to clear your cookies.

yeah i know, but the user have the some problem like me, we all have the same problem. i deleted all cookies.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2007, 05:27:18 pm »

How could you possibly have deleted the cookies on someone else's machine? Post what you actually did. Make sure not to use some silly pseudo-security app like notorious "Norton Internet Security" that could possibly (and out of the box does) interfere with cookies.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 15 queries.