Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Fatal Error after Upgrade  (Read 4918 times)

stephunkin

• Coppermine newbie
Fatal Error after Upgrade
« on: August 31, 2007, 07:39:40 pm »

Hi

I decided to try and run coppermine on my NAS which supports php and mySQL.  I had made a backup of my site using phpMyAdmin.  When I tried to import it into the new 1.4.? installation, I got an error telling me that my DB could not be named infrapics_com_-_db, so I replaced all the instances of infrapics_com_-_db in the import backup script (SQL Inserts) to infrapics_db.  After that, I got an error stating DB with name infrapics_com_-_db does not exist when trying to access the gallery, so I changed $CONFIG['dbname'] in config.inc.php to be infrapics_db.  I also turned on debug mode in the config table. Now, when I try to access the gallery, I just get "Fatal error :" without any explanation as to why.  Any help would be greatly appreciated as I have other sites linking to my gallery which has now been down for a while.  Worst case scenario I guess would be to do a new install and load all the pics again, but links to albums/pics and comments would be lost.

Thanks
Stephan
« Last Edit: August 31, 2007, 11:11:05 pm by Nibbler »

Nibbler

Re: Fatal Error after Upgrade
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2007, 08:02:55 pm »

If you actually have debug mode enabled then you will get a better error message than just 'fatal error',

stephunkin

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2007, 09:22:26 pm »

I checked and noticed that I have cpg11d as well as cpg12d tables. So I set debug mode on in the other table as well and now get:

While executing query "delete from `infrapics_db`.cpg12d_sessions where time<1188584981 and remember=0;" on Resource id #6

mySQL error: Access denied for user 'infrared'@'localhost' to database 'infrapics_db'

stephunkin

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2007, 11:07:20 pm »

I gave the user delete and file permissions as well and now it seems to work - thank you
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.016 seconds with 16 queries.